gbbt

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by bal1, Oct 26, 2012.

1. bal1

bal1 New Member

I know I'm going to sound cheap but I'm looking for a gbbr for under a hundred fifty dollars. Preferably an m4 or an m4 variant.
    Also sorry about title miss spelling.

2. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Not going to happen. There are no worthwhile ones for that price.

3. bal1

bal1 New Member

My search function on A.S. doesn't work, anything used for that price?

4. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

5. bal1

bal1 New Member

They have that in black?

6. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County

From what I have been able to research, it's a plastic bodied Combat Machine AEG body with a GHK GBB drop in kit installed.

Spare magazines are going to run around $50 each and there are no upgrades or replacement parts available for it as of now.

Proprietary system, magazines, and lack of parts would put this very low on a list of potential GBBRs for me...

At least RaTech has upgrade and replacement parts for WE and KJW GBBRs. If you want a lower priced GBBR, I'd start there.

7. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

It doesn't have very many upgrades but G&G is known for not needing upgrades and if you ever wish you could turn it into an AEG, Well you can. All you ned to do is drop a gearbox in it.

8. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Was that a serious statement or are you trolling?

9. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    if thats your limit stay with AEGs. Your not going to get a GBBR that is worth while for that. Save up to get a WE, thats your best choice. I dont buy th efirst generation of anything because there will always be problems and no replacements to fix them long term

10. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    It's an uninformed statement...

11. bal1

bal1 New Member

Currently I have three aegs. I'm looking to get back into other styles of weapons.

12. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

I have had a G&G and it never needed anything. I was amazed by it's performance. I have opened up an abused G&G gearbox and it barely had any wear, it was just fine. You can't say there bad they are excellent especially for the price.