Gear

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by noko1857, Aug 15, 2012.

1. noko1857

noko1857 New Member

Need to get gear and I don't have a huge budget and I don't know what I need except for BDU and a vest or plate carrier. HHEELLPP!!

2. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

There are tons of threads for this kinda stuff.
    Maybe you could give us a budget?

3. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    What specificly are you looking for. What is your price range? What kind of camo do you want? What environment do you play in? Size (height and approx weight)? And do you like to run a light or heavy set up?

4. noko1857

noko1857 New Member

I am 5'7 and 135 lbs and I have five clips for my ACR and five for my M1911 I live in Dallas so probably normal camo

5. noko1857

noko1857 New Member

And I play outdoor in the forest

6. noko1857

noko1857 New Member

And I have about a $150 price range

7. RoboMike75

RoboMike75 New Member

Well you don't really need bdus you could always go milita fighter till you get a bigger budget that's what I did now I run a swat gear look

8. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    There is something called an 'edit' button

and you still havn't told us your budget limit.

9. noko1857

noko1857 New Member

Are you kidding me? I said 150 SOLLAR PRICE RANGE!!!!! Read will you?

10. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    When did you say that?

11. DaveRuination

DaveRuination New Member

Alhambra
    great way to get people to help you... :rolleyes:

12. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Seriously.,, no one will give you advice if your flaring up and getting mad at them.

13. Kmkraft12

Kmkraft12 New Member

Gainesville
    I would actually have to agree with him. Ncore was being a Smart$&@ and he was wrong and deserved it. Anyways. For 150 I would look at a Pantac or Flyye chest rig and with the leftover get pouches.

14. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    noko,

I know when you posted this thread you were expecting to get some solid answers within a couple hours, and here we are two days later and you've gotten a grand total of one vague suggestion. That's obviously frustrating, and I get that. But I need you to bear with us for just a little longer. The reason we're asking you all of these questions is so that we can suggest the right gear for you, and not just any old thing that we've liked. Gear is highly personal, and finding something that serves your needs is paramount. To help you do that, we need some information from you. You've told us a little bit about what you use and now we need to know what you feel like you're lacking. What do you want your gear to do for you? Do you have any preferences as far as looks go? What about the trade of between weight vs. carrying capacity? We need a little more analysis on your part and I promise you we can point you toward something that works for you. $150 isn't a ton, but it'll get you started for sure.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  15. SFC_Andy

SFC_Andy Member

Newnan
    Also noko, try the SEARCH function here. You are not the first person to ask that question. There are several threads about gear as well as weapons and uniforms.

Good luck.

16. noko1857

noko1857 New Member

It is right here!!!!

17. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    You didn't even read my post, did you?

18. noko1857

noko1857 New Member

I want my gear to be reliable so that I can reach it anytime I need to. Forest camo, and I'm thirteen so I guess the weight and carrying capacity should be pretty even. Thanks kneif

19. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    I tend not to read things when people triple post , don't use proper grammar, and don't use the edit button.