Genuine Glock 17 Gen 4 airsoft for sale

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by Logan West, Nov 24, 2021 at 6:20 AM.

1. Logan West

Logan West New Member

Waco
    I'm new to this forum basically know nothing about airsoft. I bought a Genuine Glock 17 Gen 4 airsoft pistol has all the Glock trademarks reading Glock 17 Gen4 Austria 9x19 on the slide.. 20211121_190529.jpg 20211121_190500.jpg by mistake. Somebody bamboozled me. I bought it thinking it was the real deal 9 mm version. I'm trying to sale it. If you have any suggestions or info on how I should go about doing so I'd greatly appreciate any feed back. You can email me at [email protected] for more info. Thanks.

2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    So, you thought you were buying a real 9mm Glock via the mail?

3. Logan West

Logan West New Member

Waco
    Nah, I met this sketchy guy through a friend of mine. Before hand he said he didn't have a mag for it. It was night time and had a bill of sale written out already, signed with what I'm sure was a false name. It looks so realistic and I've never heard of glock making any airsoft guns. When I got home and inspected it better I was looking at the barrel and thought that the guy had tried firing the wrong caliber round through it and the casing was lodged at the tip of the barrel. Wasn't til hours later I disassembled it and I was confused as hell at first. On the bottom of the barrel it definitely says 6mm bbs. But you can't hardly make out the print. I've never owned a Glock before. Only a couple of ruger that I bought personally at the store and a few revolvers off of some buddies of mine. On the slide it has the Glock symbol followed by 17 Gen 4 Austria 9x19. He had me fooled. Won't happen again though. I paid the dude 150 so had he given me the mag that was supposed to come with this airsoft gun I guess I'd have broken even were it brand new anyway. Lesson learned. 20211121_204956.jpg

4. Logan West

Logan West New Member

Waco
    20211123_151032.jpg 20211124_080006.jpg 20211124_080017.jpg 20211124_080030.jpg

5. Logan West

Logan West New Member

Waco
    He got down but I know where said sketchy dude lives and he's gonna make it right one way or the other.

6. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    New that retails for 139.00

Airsoft Glocks has been in existance since the early 1990's in Asia.

Has been imported as a Grey market item since the late 1990s and was officially licensed for Airsoft in 2015 for LEO/Military Use (Cybergun). 3 years later another company (Umarex) paid 3 million for the commercial license.

Logan West likes this.
  7. Logan West

Logan West New Member

Waco
    I've got the Fully Licensed by Glock Umarex

8. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Active Member

Elk Grove
    I legitimately can't tell if this entire post is a joke or not lol

Logan West and wetpee like this.
  9. wetpee

wetpee Active Member

Chicago
    How old are you and why are you trying to buy firearms from someone in the dead of night?

Logan West likes this.
  10. Logan West

Logan West New Member

Waco
    I assure you that it is very much true.

11. Logan West

Logan West New Member

Waco
    Well it wasn't the dead of the night but it was after sunset. And I had totalled my truck a few weeks ahead of time. Too old of a truck for full coverage. Had to sale my Roger that I've had put away for years in order to get enough cash together to get another (cash) vehicle. Thought it was a decent deal considering the condition and the fact it was missing the mag. And I'm 32 years old. Like I said lesson learned.

12. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    The troubling part is that you got no mag "and" you paid 150 for that GBB in "that" condition.

Without a mag to be able to test it...you don't know what else could be wrong with it.

13. Logan West

Logan West New Member

Waco
    Well
    150 seemed like a fair price if it was what it was supposed to be. I'm not worried about the appearance. The slide seemed fine and the firing mechanism... needs to be thoroughly cleaned. I've bought quite a few guns off the streets since I was 18 and never had an issue. That just the going price for a gun like that. Not knowing where it came from or who it belonged to really. It's just gonna go in my safe until I go target practice or need it for some ungodly reason. To each his own

14. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Logan West likes this.
  15. Logan West

Logan West New Member

Waco
    Yeah I appreciate it. I had done a good bit of research myself. Ive got it on ebay right now starting bid at 88.00 buy now for 130... Hopefully I'll get close to what I spent on it. Lol

16. gunnerk19

gunnerk19 Active Member

Rumford
    *hears the word "Ebay" and breaks into cold sweat*

You're more trusting than I, listing on Ebay now that sellers must give up their bank info to them...

aotsukisho likes this.
  17. Logan West

Logan West New Member

Waco