German WW2 loadout

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by hakdaddy, Aug 9, 2012.

1. hakdaddy

hakdaddy New Member

Hey I'm looking to upgrade my German ww2 load out to include some CQB capabilities. I already have a stg for field use, but for CQB all I have is a Luger. I'm not going to lie, it's a sexy legit hyper precision Luger, but still it is only a handgun. So yeah ww2, German, CQB. I'm thinking an MP-40 or a Mauser, but really I'm open to any suggestions.

2. poston

poston New Member

Colchester
    I was going to say mp40, but you already have that on. If I can think of any other guns I'll tell you.

3. brettcp97

brettcp97 New Member

birmingham
    You can sometimes pull off a ppsh-41. During the war when the Germans ran out of ammo or their weapons malfunctioned they would resort to soviet weaponry.

4. hakdaddy

hakdaddy New Member

5. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    It would work great for CQB, some how increase ROF, and turn corners very very slowly.

6. hakdaddy

hakdaddy New Member

I've thought about soviet weapons, and while I'm sure it wouldn't be too out of place in a German load out, I really just like that high quality German engineering.

7. hakdaddy

hakdaddy New Member

Fine you caught me. I just don't actually want to spend 2200 dollars on an airsoft gun. I thought I would throw you off my scent with that clever ruse, but clearly I have been out played.

8. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Monopoly money is now legal tender. Go wild folks!

9. hakdaddy

hakdaddy New Member

So would you say MP-40 is better than a Mauser? Because that is really what I am debating internally. It's keeping me up at night really.

10. hakdaddy

hakdaddy New Member

Monopoly money you say? Hmm in that case I will take three. OF EVERYTHING.

11. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

There's a pretty small market for German WWII weaponry. I know this isnt German, but I thought I'd try my best to help. I know ICS has a M3 Grease Gun, and I think G&G has a M1 Garand. Sorry but thats the best I can do.

12. hakdaddy

hakdaddy New Member

I'll look at the grease gun, because most people can't distinguish that from German firearms anyways. But I already have a rifle so I don't think the M1 Garand would be necessary. Thanks for the suggestions

13. Jacgren

Jacgren Member

Katonah
    I'd say go with the MP40 and upgrade the internals a little, it's be a fairly decent CQB gun.

14. SkyWaffle

SkyWaffle Top Gear Enthusiast Supporting Member

Jersey Shore
    That's the power of German Engineering. Volkswagon. I just had to. The MP-40 has a better structural advantage to CQB.

15. hakdaddy

hakdaddy New Member

I know what you mean about sturdy. The Mauser looks like one bad drop away from irreparable harm, where as the MP-40 is just a brick. From what I've seen at least, my experience is limited with both and could be atypical.

16. hakdaddy

hakdaddy New Member

To be honest, that's what I was leaning towards as well. But my boy adman has been all on me to get a Mauser, and he knows a lot more about airsoft than I do. I think the MP-40 is styling, even if not quite as slick as a Mauser, so really it comes down to performance. Well I would prefer battery to gas, just cause gas is a pain, but it isn't that big a deal.

17. Airsoftm4dude

Airsoftm4dude New Member

Granite bay
    What about the MP44 or STG? Ive heard it is a fantastic gun. I have shot one before and really liked it.

18. Adman234

Adman234 Active Member

Wildwood
    The agm mp40 would be pretty cool I guess. You can find them really cheap used or broken with only small problems. The main issue: mags. The only mags for it are 110 rd midcaps and they are kinda pricey. High rof Burns through midcap mags.

While German engineering is hyper professional, Maybe a ppsh41 would stir the pot. The s&t model is awesome, and has blowback. I would make it ready for an 11.1 lipo for you even, so you can lay down close range heavy suppressive firepower.

Also, Thompson's are great base guns, one of the best for internal upgrades in my opinion. If you can find a cheap one used, that'd be sweet. Again, not German, but very wwii.

Hopefully somebody knowledgeable will post some loadout suggestions to make you blend in with the whermacht. Most of the responses so far have been pretty off topic....

19. hakdaddy

hakdaddy New Member

Hmm I've heard of those. I think my gun, the STG-44, is like a hybrid of those two guns though, so I'm not sure that would be necessary since I already have the best of both those guns. Maybe I could get one of those guns and specifically upgrade it for CQB since I am not looking for another middle to long range automatic rifle.