Getting Back Into

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by TheColdFront, Oct 30, 2012.

1. TheColdFront

TheColdFront New Member

De Soto
    Was wondering what you think the best gun around the $100-$200 range is? I want something that doesn't require much maintnence and won't break very easily. I am just getting back into airsoft. I also want something that is going to keep my ineterest as I get bored with guns really fast. Thanks!
    I play everything cqb field sniper. I prefer any kind just list your opinion.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    King arms m4, lovely stock. If you get bored just like on all other m4s feel free to use the billions of customization parts.

3. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    Yeah if you like keeping things fresh tomaintain interest, M4 would probably be the way to go for you as parts are pretty much endless. Make? I'd say G&P or KWA, they come really good stock. A KWA would have a nice ROFas you can probably get away with using a 7.4v lipo for a couple months long as you aint the type of guy to hold onto the trigger excessively.

4. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    G&P makes m4s for under 200 bucks?

5. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

I don't think so.... I could be wrong though.

OP: If you're willing to spend around $200, get a King Arms. Or, if you want to spend less, get a JG, or CYMA. (I would recommend CYMA out of those two more)

6. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    Shizz I'm developing a really bad habit of missing out the budget when i quick scan a post...My bad. JG M4 is the best in that case.

7. Tacomaco

Tacomaco New Member

Mount Airy
    Id recoment JG then CYMA ive had bad experiences with CYMA guns

8. TheAirsoftTech

Which gun have you had bad experiences with?

9. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    Probably a lemon, my primary is a CYMA and i've had alot of experience with CYMAs, all being positive ones...

10. Tacomaco

Tacomaco New Member

Mount Airy
    I have 2 CYMA m14's which both are complete crap. I hate the guns so much. But i had a JG m4 which served me really well. Honestly if i were to recomend a gun to you under 200. Id personally get a Scar. I have a AGM Scar and im inlove with it. Cheaper ones would be i believe Dboys Scar

11. TheAirsoftTech

Yea, I'm just making sure he didn't get an LPEG lol.

Hmm, that's weird... Sorry to hear about those m14's. would you be willing to sell one? :p

12. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    Opposite for me. I have 2 CYMA m14s that work great, but a JG M4 that I had to wrestle with to get it to work.

13. Tacomaco

Tacomaco New Member

Mount Airy
    As of right now im actually trying to get rid of. Pm me it just needs a new battery harness.

14. Tacomaco

Tacomaco New Member

Mount Airy
    I personally dont enjoy anything other then the Scar plat form. Agm is easily taken apart and cleaned and is pretty accurate out of box