Getting new loadout have questions

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Darksoldier, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Darksoldier

Darksoldier New Member

Caddo Mills
    Ok i have a budget of about $180 to get both a pistol and a rifle. I recently saw at Wal-Mart the ignite m4 viper and heckler and koch usp .45 both fitting into the $180 range. But, please tell me what you think.

2. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

3. Darksoldier

Darksoldier New Member

Caddo Mills
    Yeah but i don't think my will let me spend that much on one gun.

4. PeterLuger

PeterLuger New Member

Dude, first off, I wanna say that I am not, in any way, trying to make fun of you, in fact, i still am going to to buy my first GBB and AEG, but seriously, if your mom or dad doesnt let you spend $180 on one gun, how are you gonna upgrade it? Or buy better guns? Talk with your parents (all of you together) and tell them that airsoft is not cheap, but you are willing to spend YOUR money on it and will stick to it. Cheers and good luck!

5. Darksoldier

Darksoldier New Member

Caddo Mills
    Oh i have been spending my own money i think i can convince my dad. He said im not sure if thats the best idea but i think im gonna do it. But i will have to stick with a spring pistol for a while. Im at $50 saved for a gun, but also saving for a car. Any other suggestions on gun that is good.

6. Blades

Blades New Member

To be honest Airsoft won't get any cheaper, but your car could be cheaper. I'd love to give you advice on how to get a decent car for a low price, and let you have the opportunity to really get into Airsoft enough to live it and love it. But that would probably be off topic.

7. Darksoldier

Darksoldier New Member

Caddo Mills
    I read about that stag arms gun and people said i was kind of not made well. Also i have friend who is huge on airsoft and might can get a gun from him. But still need suggestions thrown out there. Also javelin has a m4 that is $180 and full metal. What do you guys think?

8. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

Lol, stag arms are bad? Most Echo 1's are rebranded JG's, there are many people out there that love JGs/Echo 1's, My first Echo 1 lasted me 2 and a half years before i sold it and it worked fine. P.S. use proper grammer.

9. Darksoldier

Darksoldier New Member

Caddo Mills
    Hmm ok. Well some one said that the stock and barrel got wobbly.

10. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    I would advise a King Arms m4 over the echo 1.

11. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    And I would advise an ICS sportsline over the king arms m4 ( assuming the KA is a sportline ).

12. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    Lol.
    I second this. King Arms externals are superior to JG/Echo1s that are rebrands of JG, with similar internals.

13. Darksoldier

Darksoldier New Member

Caddo Mills
    Anyone have any guns that they are wanting to sell?

14. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Check Craigslist and the classifieds section here. Heaven knows what you'll find.

15. Darksoldier

Darksoldier New Member

Caddo Mills
    Ok thank you. (20 characters)

16. TYwalde15

TYwalde15 New Member

Willmar
    Don't waste your money on walmart guns... unless you like getting laughed at

17. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    Actually, the new Black Op guns aren't half bad. They are Lancer quality guns.

18. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    You don't really need both a primary and a secondary if your just getting started. In fact most people start with just a primary weapon and just build a loadout from there. Also I second the Echo 1 Stag Arms. They are one of the most popular M4's on the market right now and there's a reason. I've had one stock for about 2 years now and have had no problems.

19. Darksoldier

Darksoldier New Member

Caddo Mills
    I found a g&g AEG on airsoft rc for $130 instead of the normal $150 and also tons of discounted guns.

20. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    Is it the Combat Machine? Those sell for around $130-$170 (depending on which model you buy) pretty much everywhere. And you'll have to get a battery and smart charger with it because it won't come with anything but the gun and the magazine.