Gift Gun

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Expendable, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Expendable

Expendable Active Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Dallas
    I've decided I want to get my friend an airsoft gun for Christmas before he moves out in the neighborhood. He's never owned anything other than a springer so I want to get him an lpeg to see if he likes airsoft. I'm trying to keep it around $60-70 bucks but I'm not limited to that. Should I get him the gun in the picture or one online?

image-2702613691.jpg

2. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Why not get him a used jg or something?

3. Expendable

Dallas
    I've thought about getting him a regular AEG but he's never been shot by anything other than a spring pistol. Every new AEG I've seen was over $100 not counting stuff like a JG Scorpion. I think an assault rifle platform would be the best but buying used hadn't crossed my mind...

4. kevincull

kevincull New Member

Get him a uramex walther 416 on evike or at a sporting goods store. I comes with a hk mk23 springer.

5. Expendable

Dallas
    I've just seen that combo... Up to 340 fps with .12s... AMAZING! And about $50 too expensive. marine, I'll look at the Galaxy guns.

6. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    ^^ *cough *cough No don't do that.What you could do is get him A Well mp7 (well R4)

But yeah look at galaxy i was coughing at the kid thinking that umarex springers are good.

7. kevincull

kevincull New Member

My uramex springer's slide broke off. Now my loadout pistol is a tokyo marui deagle. I don't preafer springers

8. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Nono, this is a sale, those are probably the cheapest AEGs worth buying out there right now, get it before it's sold out.

9. Expendable

Dallas
    I was talking about the 416 and pistol combo.

Edit: I'm gonna get him thisV

image-1786129830.jpg

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  10. Expendable

Dallas
    Update! About to order the CM.028 and a full face mask for the price of the gun. Before I order, is this a good choice. I'm already ~30 bucks over...

11. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    They're fine, not sure why not get the other gun I linked if you wanted cheap, but okay, remember to use coupon codes.

12. Expendable

Dallas
    Another guy and I have an M4 and someone else has an AK47 so I figured another AK would even it out. When I get a new non pistol secondary, that's what I'll get.

13. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    good choice cyma ak's are pretty good.

14. Expendable

Dallas
    I'm ordering in a coupe of minutes. Was talking to his mom and realized (a) a gun is what he wants most an (b) his mom got him a black Condor Crossdraw :/