Glock-19 questions

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by TacticalSasquatch, Jun 24, 2015.

1. TacticalSasquatch

TacticalSasquatch New Member

Hello I've been looking to purchase a G19 GEN 4 and I have a few questions. I know there is a debate over the brands but I've been looking at a Stark Arms(tm is too pricy and not all metal)but I ran into a few problems with ordering. , all of the websites that sell them are over seas(as to be expected because of Glocks issue with airsoft) but there is the chance that it doesn't get through customs and I am out 150 with shipping(the price of shipping is overpriced). To avoid the shipping cost and the chance that is seized by customs I've been looking at the WE G19 because it is sold by a local retailer but I have heard many bad reviews for the WE's and my WE 1911 has had problems as well so I'd rather avoid the WE G19 but it is much cheaper and I don't have to get it through customs. I have never purchased a gun overseas so I don't know exactly how it all works and what sites are good. I have been looking at tiger11hk or shootercbgear but are there any other websites that would be better? How do I get it through customs ? What brand is the best deal? Is there a way to reduce shipping cost? Thanks

2. Tactical_Skittles

Tactical_Skittles Active Member

Moscow
    You can request overseas retailers to cover up trades.

3. TacticalSasquatch

That will work? I thought anything that resembles a glock is siezed

4. Colonel_Corn

Colonel_Corn Member

Woodbury
    In my experience for gear shootercbgear has been good. I haven't tried out tiger111hk, but you should also check out wgcshop.com. As for customs, they cover the trades for you already and I never heard anything about seizing glock-resembling guns. You should be fine, they ship guns overseas all the time.

5. TacticalSasquatch

Thanks Colonel, Why does it have to be out of stock on every site I check