Glock engraving colouring?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Gillardman313, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Gillardman313

Gillardman313 New Member

What are peoples thoughts on colouring the engravings on Glocks? Me and the other guys in my team were thinking about colouring in the word engravings (as well as some custom ones we got done) gold so it contrasts the black of the pistol and then giving it away on our channel. It's only an idea in the making right now but it would be great to get people views on the concept and the colour choice?

2. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Unless it's a tactical paintjob or one done to make it more closely resemble the real steel counterpart, I personally am not interested.

3. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    You can do whatever you want. Whatever you like is whatever you like. We can't answer that for you. White or silver would look good, less flashy. Gold to me is too flashy...

4. Bearb

Bearb New Member

Cincinatti
    If they are already engraved you can color them in with a crayon and if you don't like it you can take it off, but if you warm the wax it will fill the engravings and you can scrape off the extra wax that isn't in the engravings and it lasts pretty much forever till you scrape it off.