Glocks.....

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by sr-25er, Oct 31, 2012.

1. sr-25er

sr-25er New Member

I am looking for a good sidearm glock model. It has to be non-blowback, co2 powered, and found on a good site. Fps= somewhere over 250. No mods needed. My price range is $50-120. Let me know what you think :)

2. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

If your budget is as high as $120 how about a KJW Glock? It is blowback but it will have way better performance than a $60-$70 NBB.

3. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    Yea just go with a kjw or the echo1 timberwolf for $130- it's got a different look than your average glock.

4. SD1014x

SD1014x New Member

The only CO2 Glock I've ever seen is by Tactical Force, but it's mediocre, uses stick mags, and isn't a NBB. I second the KJW, but check out the KWA ATP if you decide green gas is okay

5. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

I've heard bad things about the ATP, maybe QC issues but that's unlikely for KWA.

6. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    The first gen ATPs had issues ranging from the trigger to the barrel assembly, I think most of it has been cleared up. My buddy got a ATP a month or so ago and it's performing on par for a KWA.

7. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    They are onto their 3rd gen ATP now. No problems as of yet with the 3 people I know who own them. I will say the 1st gen I got rid of quick because of the problems. As for Glocks, get the KSC/KWA Glocks and get the RA Tech co2 mags for them. The only nbb "Glock" out there I believe is the Crossman POS. If your worried about the blowback affecting performance or using too much gas, it actually doesnt do to bad anymore especially with KSC/KWA.
    The RA Tech mags are def worth getting and they have been proven (not just on youtube) to fire 200+ rounds before being changed. They work in KSC/KWA Glocks and the KWA ATP
    Dont waste your money on a cheap "Glock" it will only break and give you bad performance. Spend the extra $20 and get a KSC/KWA and then buy a co2 mag for it.

8. sr-25er

sr-25er New Member

You say ksc/kwa where can I find those? I don't wanna get it from some crappy website.... Somewhere with a warranty would be nice. Thx for all the advise everyone :)

9. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    redwolfairsoft.com
    ehobbyasia.com
    wgcshop.com
    are all great sites with no problems.
    ehobbyasia is probably your best bet for price... They are well worth it though

10. sr-25er

sr-25er New Member

I can't find any kwa co2 glocks.... Can I replace the mag with a co2 mag in a gas gun?

11. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    there are no "CO2 Glocks" there are RA Tech CO2 mags you can buy though. with your $ limit you can afford them though. Its ~$150 for the gun alone...

12. sr-25er

sr-25er New Member

Ok, I can probably raise the $ limit. What is the best way to go (within reason, not over 300)

13. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    I love me some Glocks! hahaha
    any other questions just ask. Ill help as best I can

14. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    Just wanted to put my opinion out there. I got got my KWA Glock second-handed a few weeks ago and I have to say that you will not regret it. The best Glock models are made by TM and
    KWA so you will be very happy with your purchase. Get them before they're gone forever:)

15. JangoHarrison

JangoHarrison New Member

Myrtle
    I collect glocks and I really like the kwa glock 26. It's a very reliable gbb

16. tasgal

tasgal New Member

Richmond
    I am also looking for a Glock, so thanks for all the info.

17. JangoHarrison

JangoHarrison New Member

Myrtle
    I am selling my glocks if you're interested. I'm willin to sell 3 of them. If you're interested just respond.