GodFather Airsoft (0%)

Discussion in 'Company Reviews' started by Urbanprodigy, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Now I just made a rant on this company do I decided with all my experience with them I don't know why I haven't done this yet.

For starters they are overpriced on everything. I am not exaggerating how bad it is. You can find guns for 25% cheaper online. (their own employees were talking to me about how they would never buy from GF)Then they advertise a price match guarantee they don't even support.

Second they have absolutely no returns, I went with my friend just because I like to go to Look at stuff and he was buying a flashlight. Now they gave him the box and told him all about it but when he went to open it they said It was policy you can't open it. Then he bought it and once he got the recite he opened it and it was broken. Then they made him keep it.

Then three they hire the most unhelpful employees possible. We went there one day and started to mess with them by asking them easy questions that they didn't know. I asked every employee in the building if they carried r-hop patches(I wish) and they all directed me to the container that had all the actual patches. I also asked for shims which I actually bought but when the guy took them out of the container he asked me what they do! I've seen the same guy teching in the back. No wonder they take 3 months to make repairs.

I have also had my life threatened by an employee at the CQB arena.

I hope I discouraged everybody from buying there. Thankyou

2. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    Where is this store located?

That return policy is complete and utter Griffin excriment. If the item is broken out of the box, demand a refund or store credit.

3. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Yeah it is in NJ. But the cashier was going to give is a refund but the owner overheard us and flipped out. Plus they had a security guard that was bigger then my friend, his dad, and me all put together. I was just like I'm gonna slowly walk to the car. No sudden movements

4. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    Make a scene bro, make a scene.

5. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    I would have. Even better yet do it when there are a lot of other customers ( if it gets that busy ) Generally they will give you a refund or something to shut you up & get you out. You don't loose anything by trying... Not like your going to shop there again anyways.

6. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

No we have had plenty of scenes there. Another fun fact here, the owner has a criminal record and once my friend used that to get a normal price. But that was a different friend do this one was just like whatever it was $30 and it's not worth it. The owner doesn't give prices tech guarantee on a $10 shemegh, so it takes a lot to argue him into sense

7. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    Wow, that store sounds like a bunch of BS. Did you tell the manager that you are going to get the Better Business Bureau on his ***?

That should get you a new flashlight, and maybe even a discount price if you explain how terrible of a business man he is.

8. Hydra572

Hydra572 New Member

Superior
    Yeah, I would have flipped out on these guys. Thank you for putting my local shop into perspective.

9. C-4man

C-4man New Member

Comox Valley
    You were threaten? How so?

10. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

One of the workers at the CQB arena kept telling everybody that if they don't make the game interesting he will go up to them and kick them until they move. So my friends and I laughed, but he got really mad and told us he has been arrested two times for beating the crap out of people and we get him angry he'll do it to us to. Then he was like oh well that would be my third offense so I'd go to jail anyway, so I'll kill you guys. Then we thought he was joking so we kept laughing and he ran up to my friend and was like here I'll give you the first hit. Then he took off his crucifix necklace and kept telling him to hit him.

11. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    I was there that day and I would like to ensure you guys that all of this is true. As I have stated many times in multiple threads, Godfather Airsoft is probabley the worst airsoft store, as well as worst small business I have ever dealt with.

12. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Yeah it stinks because they have so much potential with all the land they own and how much of an influence they have on airsoft in our area. But they only care about money, not how well their business is run. I mean just fix up the CQB arena and hire better employees. Then I feel it might be slow, but it will make you into a much better business.

13. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    As long as Pat owns the place, there is no potential in that business.

14. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
    Not Pat as in Patinator, right?

15. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    If Patinator ran the place it would be a gold mine! No, the sex offender owner of this god-forsaken business's name is Pat.

16. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
    Ah, ok. Can't you report him for threatening Urban's friend? That should get him out of your way for a while.

17. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Yes, we can report him, he actually threatened all of us, includding kicking out our whole team. Our only problem (unfourtunatly) is that GF is the only place for airsoft that is close to us, so it would be detrimental to not only their business, but also to our areas airsoft community.

18. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
    I see... Maybe the other employees can run the business when he's gone?

19. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Or his wife. His wife is the nicest person ever. Also she is very helpful and pretty smart. But shelf she ran the business I feel like it would be great

20. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
    Why not, if she's interested in Airsoft that's great!

Scumbags like Pat don't belong in society.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.