Good airsoft pistols under $200

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Woodlandairsofter05, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    And there is one in MN, New in Box.

2. Icderion

Icderion New Member

Statesville
    What about the action army aap01?

3. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    What about them? Anything specific?

It is like most other 6mm plastic bb dispensers.

Been out for over a year, highly customizable, TM Glock Base (Curved Gas Routes), many accessories to make them unique, hard to get...due to small runs and high demand.

4. What is the price that is being asked

5. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    142.00 shipped via Priority Mail via Paypal G&S
    135.00 shipped via Priority Mail via fee free services - Paypal F&F, Venmo, Zelle...etc...

And Evike Charging 190 for a KP12 is just painful. He got those things for ~$70.00 landed.

6. Is it yours or someone’s else’s?
    How come novristh is allowed to sell a glock pistol in the United States but not kjw?

7. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Item is in my possession (KP-13F)

Which Nov pistol is being sold and what site?

8. His ssp18 and it’s on his website it’s a glock based pistol.

9. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    That is not technically "sold" in the USA.

It's sold from Taiwan and mailed to you.

Try and find it on a retailers site in the US.

However, there are "similarities" and differences that puts this product in the grey area for trade dress....

Hah...at 189.00...yeah He's getting those made for around 40.00 each in volume.

While Nov does make some enhancements to the items he modifies and sells. I personally don't think the bang for the buck is there.

KP13F comes in Tan only.

[​IMG]

Nov SSR18

[​IMG]

Subtile differences in both that make it un-Glock like...

KP-18

[​IMG]

But, Nov's SSR18 is close enough that no one in the US is "distributing" it directly.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    Scott Treece likes this.
  10. I agree it’s not worth buying. So it’s legal since it’s from Taiwan but doesn’t it have to ship form a US warehouse to get to you in 3-5 business days?

11. And isn’t it just a modified kp-13f?

12. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    There is a service called Air Express (being facetious). I get my items to me in ~4 business days.

Yes, essentially.

13. the kp-13 is identical to the kp-13f except for full auto correct? Is the full-auto worth it on a airsoft pistol?

14. And is the kjw government m9 any good?

15. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    http://www.kjworks.com.tw/products-detail.php?p=92

KP-13 is SA only.

Honestly to the experienced player, it's not used often.

For hooking new players...yes it's used often.

As for the M9 Govt, define your criteria for "good".

Also which model...there is no pistol designated as the "M9 Government"

It's either the M9/M9A1 Beretta or the 1911 Colt Government.

16. https://www.evike.com/products/24070/
    this m9.
    Good as in its around the middle of the pack when it comes to shooting performance. I might just go with the kp-13 full auto doesn’t really get me outside that’s it’s cool.

17. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Yeah...50% of the items on Evikes site is poorly copied from Asian marketing literature and 40% is made up by people that have no clue...

Yes, the M9 was adopted as the standard sidearm for a period, but it was never called the Government. His marketing people is just making that up as they go.

It's a standard Clone of a TM M9. As a basic pistol it's fine...but there are only 5 parts you can change on it for better performance with no cosmetic parts other than factory FM options.

Most gas guns have similar shooting characteristics. The only ones that shoot ahead of the pack is Old TM. Then new TM is 20 yards in front of old TM.

Anything made by KJW will have the "same" shooting characteristics...a M9 replica won't significantly shoot better than a Glock replica or a 1911 replica in factory original form.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  18. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis