Good atachments

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by airsoft20, Nov 25, 2012.

1. airsoft20

airsoft20 New Member

What are good sights and other attachments for under 200

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Without you providing much info on what you'd want, I'd say a VFC or ARES ELGM launcher, those are very cool. Spend remaining cash on grenades.

3. airsoft20

airsoft20 New Member

Need sights and ris accesories

4. SilentVectorX

SilentVectorX New Member

San Angelo
    If you play in areas with buildings, a taclight and red dot sight are smart, so you can clear buildings and shoot in the dark. Some sort of vertical or angled foregrip can be helpful if it suits the way you handle your rifle. You don't need a lot of fancy-pants crap, all extra junk does is make your rifle heavier, harder to handle, and snaggier.

5. Southpawlegend

Southpawlegend New Member

Salisbury
    What is your fighting style?? And what gun?

6. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Good attachments:
    -Vertical Grip or Angled Fore Grip
    -SureFire Clone
    -Peq box
    -Replica Eotech
    -

7. maddmatt

maddmatt New Member

corbin
    What are good sights? Your eyeballs! Don't be fooled by optics, as nobody really uses them, bbs travel at a visible speed, so in all honesty, they are good to adorn your gun for looks, not true function

Attachments? I'd say your hands

8. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    What ever you deem functional. There's no point in us telling you random attachments we use that you will never use. Find out what you want/like to use then we can tell you our opinions.

9. SilentVectorX

SilentVectorX New Member

San Angelo
    EDIT

To me, airsoft is an "exercise", not just a "game". It gives me a chance to practice and evaluate my skills against live reactive targets. To that end...

A properly zeroed sight is the best way to make your shots count, and it gives you a better reference point to adjust fire from. Sights are also neccesary shooting and reaction drills for speed and accuracy.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  10. Southpawlegend

Southpawlegend New Member

Salisbury
    Outside- (long range) scope and bipod

(Mid range) I prefer iron sights on most guns but a red dot will work I advise against it. A hand grip or none depends on gun

Inside- red dot if you must a hand grip

Playing in the dark I strongly disapprove of using flashlights and lasers stick to the shadows let your eyes adjust you will see the enemies position u can plan an ambush in the dark very easily or you can pick them off one by one