Good bbs

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by robbinsrider, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robbinsrider

robbinsrider New Member

Need some good bbs but I need like 30,000 of them

2. TheLostCause

TheLostCause New Member

Please do research use the search tool at the top there are many of threads like this!!!!

3. robbinsrider

robbinsrider New Member

So your not gonna help

4. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

He did help. He just told you that by simply typing BB's in the search bar you will get hundreds of results much faster then making yet another thread.

5. TheLostCause

TheLostCause New Member

6. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Use the search engine located in the upper left corner above the airsoft society logo.

7. JTFox

JTFox New Member

image-4137055033.jpg

Heheh im sorry. I couldnt help it.

8. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Best performance bbs for the price are G&G PSBB whatever that is. I read that in a section on another forum who did quality tests and concistancy tests on all of the good brands. For 30,000 your looking at about $70 or 69 to be exact. They are 5.95 mm for some odd reason.

9. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Robbinsrider, with 54 posts and 21 threads, you are not my most favorite member of the forum. Either you start doing your research on the forum or you will not be a part of the forum at all.

We, at Airsoft Society, do not like spoon-feeding people. I personally hate them so much that if it was not so harsh, I'd ban them at the first chance I got.

Now, this is not the first instance where you request us to GIVE you (spoon-feed you, that is) the information. If this happens again, I am going to ban you on the ground of duplicating already existing threads.

Is that understood?

Of course, that does not only apply to you, but to any other user doing the same thing you do. If you have any problems with my decision, feel free to contact me and we can clear up the problem right away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.