Good CQB AEG

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by ghostreconassault, Aug 30, 2012.

1. ghostreconassault

ghostreconassault New Member

I have been looking for about a week now for a good CQB AEG. I have found the KWA SR5 and ones like that, but what I am looking for is an M4 design CQB AEG for under $250. Does anybody know of any I could look at?

2. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    King arms makes good M4's, I don't know how much, but I think it's around the price you gave. Whatever you do though do not get matrix from evike, I have purchased matrix items and will say they are not high grade. M4's are nice but overly common, like AK's, when I bought my cqb gun I decided to go G36 for their style, and since they have similar rail space to an m4. And for $250 you could get a good one and nice accessories. It's all opinionated, and I've heard KWA make good guns.

Backwater m4's are nice looking and not as common, but may be over your desired price, I would give you a link but it would be to AMS, and I wouldn't want to wish that on anybody...

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
  4. ghostreconassault

Yeah I was actually looking to get an acr for how unique they are but way to expensive. Also I was looking at KWA but I can't afford those since I got a JG M4 for Christmas and I don't know if Ill be playing as much to make it worth it. Even though I'd like to go often. Anyway, thanks and I will look into your suggestions.

5. ghostreconassault

6. Pezturbator

Pezturbator New Member

If you want a literal cqb ready gun get a g&g. For your price range their worth the price. Any of their m4s have probably the perfect fps and range for cqb.

7. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
  8. ghostreconassault

Ok thanks for the info

9. ghostreconassault

10. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
    Your welcome. It also has a rail and crane stock which allows you to customize your gun and the crane stock is great because its easy to put your battery in.

11. ghostreconassault

Thanks guys and it seems like a lot of people are buying from Airsoft GI. Do you recommend using them?

12. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
    YES! While others may not agree I think they're the best airsoft retailer out there with evike in a close second

13. ghostreconassault

Yes those two are definitely mine now that megastore lied

14. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Dont forget about those Chinese stores! :) Actually they carry some good guns at good prices, until you take into account shipping.

15. ghostreconassault

Ok have you bought from any before?

16. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

yep, Tiger111hk and eHobbyasia, bothof which had the best customer service I have ever experienced (that is if you dont mind broken english). I've gotten mesh masks, silencers, spare and replacement parts, and goggles from both sites. No big guns due to shipping.

17. ghostreconassault

Ok I'll look, but on another note, what types of airsoft do you play, like CQB and field?

18. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Exactamundo, i think we discussed this on another thread actually, wasnt it you who had a gear thread?

19. ghostreconassault

Yeah you were going back and forth with knief. But like do you have a gun for CQB and then another for field. Cause it seems like CQB guns have a such low fps that I'd be hard in field.

20. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

My G36CV has the ability to switch springs quickly which resolves that problem. I can control FPS for cqb and field gameplay.

I also have a back-up Classic Army AK which is good for field use as well.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012