Good CQB guns?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Hprice892, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Hprice892

Hprice892 New Member

Lately I've been getting into CQB any suggestions for a good CQB gun?

2. L5132

L5132 New Member

Duluth
    Try a combat machine, they'll work fine for CQB. If you have a larger budget, look into a VFC or G&P M4. They should be within CQB fps limits, and are really reliable with nice externals.

3. mnmetalhead1

mnmetalhead1 GBB FTW Supporting Member

Hibbing
    i have a Classic Army M15a4 Seal Version, with a spring swap youd be set for CQB. of course the more parts you upgrade the better youll get.

4. Kevin_Poon

Kevin_Poon New Member

Hong Kong
    I have a ca m15a4 also. The gun works well, just it shoots too weak. Get a upgrade on spring, it will be great:)

5. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    Pistols in my opinion are the absolute best for CQB.
    You move faster, and you can get those fast corner shots. Just make sure you have extra mags.

6. L5132

L5132 New Member

Duluth
    If you honesty move significantly slower with a small rifle or an SMG, you really should run a bit more...

7. YoYo-Pete

YoYo-Pete New Member

Ypsilanti
    You'll get taken out with only a pistol simply due to mag capacity. If you use a rifle correctly, you wont expose any more of yourself taking corners as you would with a pistol and your accuracy should be better with a rifle.

8. Kevin_Poon

Kevin_Poon New Member

Hong Kong
    What is the point of using pistol for cqb when there are a lot of choices like mp9, scorpion which are having simular size of pistol but is better than pistol in lots of ways.

9. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    I'm looking to get a UMP by g&g soon, different to the mp5 not to mention it looks sex! Light, decent internals shooting pretty fast once it's tuned for lipo use. Loads of rail space for all the tactical equipment too.

10. Grizz49

Grizz49 New Member

Reno
    I have an echo 1 e90 and love it.

11. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    When I say move faster, I mean that it is easier to maneuver in hallways, room-to-room, etc... I think most people will agree that maneuvering through a building without your gun getting in the way is considered faster.
    The Mp9 and scorpion are machine pistols.

12. mnmetalhead1

mnmetalhead1 GBB FTW Supporting Member

Hibbing
    he never said they were pistols, only that they were similar in size. i believe the best weapon for anyone is the one that feels right in theyre hands and the person has to have used that weapon many times before they can get a feel for every move theyll have to make with that weapon. so if you want a UMP, or a P90, or an MP7, or even a stubby M4, it doesnt matter as long as it fits you.

13. Kevin_Poon

Kevin_Poon New Member

Hong Kong
    Try Umarex, its good. Good price with good quality, also I think G&G not that good.

14. Kevin_Poon

Kevin_Poon New Member

Hong Kong
    Also ump or mp7. I mean sub-machine guns.

15. YoYo-Pete

YoYo-Pete New Member

Ypsilanti
    Maybe, but if you're holding your weapon in the appropriate way, you're not going to be hindered unless you're dealing with crazy tiny spaces... normal urban buildings I dont see how a pistol makes you more more maneuverable. If you are moving around corners the correct way, you're not really going to have mobility issues. Gun on left shoulder when going around right corners, gun on right shoulder when going around left corners. Always pie the corners. A rifle/carbine is going to give you much better accuracy and higher RoF and capacity. You dont see operators clearing halls and small rooms with pistols. There's reasons why.

16. Kevin_Poon

Kevin_Poon New Member

Hong Kong
    If you really think a rifle is too large in size, you get a sub-machine gun. Ump or mp7 are good choices.