Good Field Gun

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by ghostreconassault, Sep 5, 2012.

1. ghostreconassault

ghostreconassault New Member

Just wondering if anybody out there would know of a good AEG for field type of play. I have been looking and found that JG makes high fps guns, but they are kind of inexpensive. I mean I would get one if anybody knew if they were good for the price or if there are other guns for field play. Really looking for a good and far shooting full metal AEG. Does anybody know or have one that they could recommend?

2. twp397

twp397 New Member

Friendswood
    What is your budget? Preferred weapon style? FPS limit?

3. ghostreconassault

I am probably not going to spend over $300, looking for an M4 RIS, and a fps over 400 or close to.

4. griffbrd

griffbrd New Member

I would suggest the G&G GR15 Raider. Your not going to spend over $200 if you look on airsoftmegastore.com I run this gun myself and I use it for field, woods, and now and then some CQB. But all in all its a amazing gun for the price that your buying it for.

5. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    G&G doesn't beat a JG by any means. A DBOYS would be a good choice too. Post here before you buy anything! But if you have a budget of 300, I suggest trying to find a used VFC or buy a G&P.

6. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Javelin is more on the crap side of things, they're kinda a new company. I posted up a thread about them a while ago, but I can't get into that area anymore....

Also, JG is great for the quality.

As a DM, here's what I would go for:
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_166&products_id=3629

Or the CYMA M14.
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=3731

Both are excellent platforms, and the prices leave room for upgrades, accessories and any gear that you may need.

7. ghostreconassault

Alright thanks but what do you think about the JG M4 S System?

8. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    get a JG m4 and pay a tech to tune it up (adjust AOE), upgrade the bucking, upgrade the wiring to 16awg, add a mosfet, deans/xt60 and 7.4v LiPo (with balance charger). this will outperform any stock $300 aeg.

9. ghostreconassault

Now do you know where to find one, like are they online?

10. theairsoftnoob

theairsoftnoob New Member

I know it's not an m4 but it's an amazing gun someone at my site has it and it's great.
    About 390-410, a bit above your budget but well worth the extra $35.
    Unfortunately my g&g umg out ranges it somehow :)

11. ghostreconassault

12. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Star folder, Alex,(I think?), Age, Mystikal, etc. Check Airsoft Mechanics for more. Heck, I'm going to be opening up a shop soon so maybe me. Lol. I really like star though. If I were you, I'd send it to him. He's a great guy and a good tech of course. ;)

13. svd_sniper

svd_sniper New Member

Ho Chi Minh
    Got Dboys brand, you will got great external, internal updrage later will good choice

14. smallguybigun

smallguybigun New Member

Check into kwa's,classic armies,G&G's,and matrix guns. I recommend evike.com

15. ghostreconassault

I looked at some of them brands but all the guns I found were barely 370 fps. I mean does that still work in field play

16. theairsoftnoob

Yes I have a umg and it is around 330 fps and it outranges all the other guns apart from about 3 snipers and on other gun so definitely

17. theairsoftnoob

18. ghostreconassault