Good GBB Pistol

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Ace4300, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Ace4300

Ace4300 New Member

Ridgewood
    K, I'm in the market for a good pistol. My budget is about $150, and I prefer either a Glock style or a 1911. I've already looked at the KWA ATP and the Echo 1 Timberwolf, along with KJW and Socom Gear 1911s. I can't choose :p I might strech my budget to $160-$170 if the KWA 1911s are really worth the extra money.

2. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Go with the KWA's. Which one you want is your choice. KWA gas blowbacks are really nice and consistent.

3. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    get a KSC Glock. best on the market outside of the marushin (some people will say TM is better. Ive owned them both and liked my KSC better but to each their own) they are around your range.
    Ehobbyasia and redwolfairsoft carry them.
    KWA is one of the best GBB pistols on the market. Their NS2 system alone is worth their price. They also have great customer service.

4. burkyboy

burkyboy New Member

Kjw Glock is really good. Extremely consistent and almost a 1:1 replica to the Real steel G23. this Is seriously the best Airsoft GBB I've owned or seen. And it's super cheap if you buy the two halves on evoke it only costs like $105. Get a few extra mags though. I also have the W.E. desert warrior 1911, and for the price it's not bad. KWA 1911s get better gas usage, but for me I'd rather spend less to get an all together solid gun(W.E.). I would still suggest the KJW kj23 though. Good luck!

5. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    A KJW or KWA 1911 would both be a good investment. I suggest getting the KJW and grabbing a few extra mags and it'll leave you some more room for other things like gas and maybe an adapter for the propane if you don't have one.

If you want a Glock styled gun, KSC makes a VERY good replica. I have owned their G18C and it was a fine shooter. Also, a KJW Glock replica won't be bad, but KSC beats it by far.

6. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
  7. Ace4300

Ace4300 New Member

Ridgewood
    Thanks for all the replies. So the KSCs do have NS2? I thought they stopped making them before that. Now I'm looking at the KJW and the KSC, what are the major differences?

8. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

No, I'm pretty sure NS2 is only kwa.

9. Ace4300

Ace4300 New Member

Ridgewood
    Also, how do the KSC Glock/KJW compare to the newer ATP?

10. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    KSCs do have NS2. It's just a different name. It's system 7 IIRC.

11. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Get a ksc Glock they have great performance.

12. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    The glocks do not use the NS2/system 7 as they were released before those systems came to be. KWA and KSC glocks do have a problem with the rocket valve breaking on them.

13. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Yeah, I believe that is correct, although I have heard that some of the newer glocks have the NS2/system 7.

14. Duke

Duke New Member

^ Archer is correct the KWA ATP has the NS2 system.

15. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    although,I must say just get a TM g17 and when you can afford it get a guarder kit.

16. Ace4300

Ace4300 New Member

Ridgewood
    How does the ATP compare to the KJW and the KSC? Also, how compact is the KJW? I'm not a fan of compact guns :p

17. burkyboy

burkyboy New Member

I have the kjw and it is somewhat compact. It's the size of its replica the G23 so it's meant to be somewhat small.

image-1539049151.jpg

That's it compared to a 1911.

18. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Get the kwa HK45 its shoots amazing and it feels great in your hands.. I got 17 kills with it today, including i fired 2 bbs and 4 people said hit. Haha anyways its a great gun, the mags hold a lot of ammo and are very gas efficent. Its a great gun

19. Scarred

Scarred New Member

It's a great gun but it has some of them have jamming problems.

20. DeLeon79

DeLeon79 New Member

Ridgecrest
    I am SUPER happy with my KP08, KJW KP-08. Kicks the hardest out of all my pistols. Shes not a looker, but she will F up your world! LoL