Good Holosight replica

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by Ace4300, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Ace4300

Ace4300 New Member

Ridgewood
    I've been seeing tons of holosight replicas on sale on all sorts of airsoft sites. My budget is $100-$120 (preferably cheaper if possible), has anyone had experience with a good sight?

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    This is becoming frustrating. What you want is an Eotech replica, not a "holosight" replica. That's like asking for a gasoline car when you really want a Ford.

G&P Eotech replicas are pretty good, but have been coming with tinted lenses that make low light use a pain. People like T-Tiger's replicas, but I can never remember the link to his website. Somebody will pop up with it, I'm sure.

3. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    A thread like this was made about 5 minutes ago... G&P replicas are quite good.

4. Ace4300

Ace4300 New Member

Ridgewood
    I know I want an Eotech replica. I just don't like to say Eotech replica because there's always that one guy raging "Eotechs aren't the only holosights!" Thanks for the help though.

Edit: To bonnax, I saw that thread, they're discussing legit sights, I just want a replica.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  5. Knief

Ann Arbor
    I think you've misunderstood that guy. That guy is trying to tell you that when you say "holosight" you might be referring to Bushnell's holosight or whatever, but that that's not what you really want. His point is the same as my point: saying "replica holographic sight" is stupid because it's vague. If that's not his point, then he's an idiot, but what you really want is an Eotech replica. I can't stress that enough. You want a replica Eotech, not a replica "holosight." A "holosight" isn't a real thing, it's a made up video game word. And nobody buys a replica Bushnell. In either case, just say "replica Eotech" from here on out.

6. Ace4300

Ace4300 New Member

Ridgewood
    Alright, thanks. It's just when I did this on another forum saying replica Eotech, someone corrected me with "Holosight".

Anyway, can I have a link to the G&Ps? I can't seem to find them anywhere...

7. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland
    I've heard many good things about Hurricane sights, might be better than G&P's from what I've heard

8. RunnerAndGunner87

RunnerAndGunner87 New Member

Nashville
    There's G&P 551 replica on amazon for 83 dollars, I have the same one, albeit I bought it on Evike, where they are no longer carried. It's a nice aight, with 7 brightness settings and a very sharp reticle that can be changed from red to green.

http://www.amazon.com/551-Type-Dot-Scope-Sight/dp/B005GNTNW2

9. Ace4300

Ace4300 New Member

Ridgewood
    Thanks, looks like a good deal.

10. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    First of all, no. That's $70 on evike. Second of all, if you were to order from china such as ebairsoft it would be $40-$50.

11. Knief

Ann Arbor
    iTunes,

They are, but they're also out of OP's price range, so I didn't bother bringing them up.

12. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland
    Ah, my bad, Didn't realize

And the tomato is outsmarted again :eek:

13. Ace4300

Ace4300 New Member

Ridgewood
    It says I can get it for $83 plus $24 shipping, so it fits the budget. And is it still on evike? I can't find it, do you have a link?

14. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Look, buy it from china from ebairsoft for $40 and free shipping. The only bad thing is the shipping time but its worth it in the end.

15. RunnerAndGunner87

RunnerAndGunner87 New Member

Nashville
    Evike is out of stock on EoTech replicas, dude, and china clones have no quality control and the shipping will cost more than the sight itself.

16. schlabie

schlabie New Member

Saw some cheap ones on shootercbgear, not sure whether quality is good or not though.