Good Looking M4 stocks that can hold a battery (LiPo)

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by TheBlazinAsian, Nov 28, 2012.

1. TheBlazinAsian

TheBlazinAsian New Member

I'm looking to use an alternative from my XCR's PEQ box (they keep breaking :/) so I'm looking to use a good looking stock that can use a nice sized Hobby Store LiPo that could last me a whole day. I want it to look nice. I love love love love MagPul stocks but I'm not sure which ones can hold a battery (MOE stock, buffer tube LiPo?). Thanks

2. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2012

3. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    I personally like the UBR stock. I'm yet to have enough money at one time to buy one, but I will when I can. A lipo will fit in the buffer tube, but only certain types, I believe.

4. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    You could just get a full stock. I use one for my m16 and I love it, I don't really feel like I need to adjust the stock length anyway.

You can almost fit any size battery in there without trouble. You could even have leftover room to cram your extra batteries in there too!

5. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Actually it depends on the stock. I know some that can only fit a mini battery. The rest is filling to support it. I'm sure you could carve it out though.