Good, reliable pistol

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by SprayAndPray, Feb 4, 2018.

1. SprayAndPray

SprayAndPray New Member

Longview
    I've been searching for the best pistol I can get for under $50. I am considering the H&K USP (CO2) pistol, but I am wondering if this is the right choice. I am looking for a pistol with low maintenance, good accuracy, and a good clip size. I do not want a gas pistol, but I could resort to one if it doesn't need to be reloaded often.

Thanks for reading and helping if you did :)

2. clinicallyproven

clinicallyproven Active Member

Los Angeles
    Forget anything around that price range if you're looking for "accuracy." You simply won't find it, nor is it worthwhile.

3. neilmadrigal

neilmadrigal New Member

Ponchatoula
    Well most decent cheap pistol would be the H8R revolver it shoots 10 rounds using a disc instead of imitation bullets, it comes with 5 disc which hold 10 rounds each and the price is around $60, it runs off of Co2 and its built pretty solid.
    here is the link to the Elite force H8R

4. clinicallyproven

Los Angeles
    The Elite Force H8r isn't a marvel to behold either. When I say you probably won't find a decent NBB pistol around that price range, I meant it.

If you must, I guess a Y&P Mk23 would be fine.

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.
  5. SprayAndPray

SprayAndPray New Member

Longview
    Thanks for the help, I know it’s not a lot of money to spend but it’s what is in my budget. I already have an exceptionally reliable AK, and was looking for a pistol that could help me when I need to reload under pressure. I will consider both pistols, thanks for helping.

6. clinicallyproven

Los Angeles
    Despite everything games may tell you, performing a reload in airsoft is as or is faster than drawing a secondary. My say is to invest more in that primary or gear.

7. LightIsRight

LightIsRight Well-Known Member

Cannon Falls
    This. You don't really need a sidearm. Some good gear will help much more.

8. BOA_SP3CT3R

BOA_SP3CT3R Moderator Staff Member Moderator Supporting Member

Bull Shoals
    Honestly, I don't need to reload too often & when I do I do it quickly. If needed I'll flip or drop my mags. I suppose getting out your pistol could be faster if done correctly, but it'd be a better investment to get more mags or gear or upgrade your AK. I went without a pistol for a long time, still have only twice used my G17;)