Goof Gun?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by rhino2266, Dec 29, 2012.

1. rhino2266

rhino2266 New Member

Hey guys, I bought this gun to play with my friends but now we are thinking about making a team. In an airsoft war would this be a respectable primary weapon? Also when people put the FPS limits is that with .2 or .12 bb's because this gun goes down to about 410 FPS with .2 gram bb's.

516 FPS KING ARMS Airsoft Thompson Chicago Typewriter 'Tommy Gun' Ultra Grade Fully Trademarked Full Metal Gearbox AEG Rifle

sorry meant to say good in title.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
  2. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Field's FPS limits are measured with .2 gram bb's. Also, every airsofter should know never to use .12 gram bb's. I'm assuming you use them (judging by your post) so you stop using them before you break you're gun.

3. rhino2266

rhino2266 New Member

I am not stupid, I only use .2 bb's with my thompson.

4. THE_ELIMANATOR

THE_ELIMANATOR New Member

Hebron
    Some fields are measured with .25. Thats what they do at I70 airsoft and louisvile airsoft. The reason the fields I go to do that is because alot of people don't like to use .20G because they use sniper rifles and DMRs.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  5. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Yes but most fields chrono with .2 grams and then after that you're allowed to go to whatever bb weight you want as long as you chronoed under the limit.