Gopro or condor roam

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by fearme, Nov 25, 2012.

1. fearme

fearme New Member

Silsbee
    With do y'all think please give me your feed back

2. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    Are you asking a question? Because then you would put a question mark.

Also, we're gonna need more detail. What are you looking to use these cameras for? Are you open to any other options?

All In all, I would recommend a Tachyon Ops HD. They're small, lightweight, portable, and have great quality. They can even clip onto your hat!!! Watch some reviews or footage of the Tachyon, and tell me you do t want it :p

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

+1. The Tachyon is also the most price efficient and cheapest option of the three. And also, you spelled Contour wrong. :p

4. 1striker

1striker New Member

Boonsboro
    Personally I prefer go pro for best shots plus ability to take stills, sound quality isn't best but with the case it waterproof and there's no way a bb will even scratch it

5. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    The Tachyon is nice but the footage is kind of staticy sometimes. In the end you get what you pay for. Amazon had contours for $120 a couple weeks ago. Check there.

6. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

I have a tachyon. I got
    It used but have been having some issues with it. I shot a lot of video at a recent game but when I plug the card into my computer, only the test video, about 1 minute long, and the last 45 seconds of the event video are accessible. Not sure what's causing this but figured I'd throw it out there for you to consider.

7. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
  8. bcao

bcao New Member

Fremont
    I'd go with a GoPro because it comes with a protective case and it's cheaper(iirc). Footage wise the GoPro has a fish lense, which i really like. Audio on both is pretty meh.

9. kjpo12

kjpo12 New Member

Portland
    Well from experience the GoPro in low light does not have that good of quality (I use it for YouTube) the tachyon ops is good and small and the HD is only $140 and the non-HD Is about $80 but then the contour roam is way better quality for $60 more. Personally if your ONLY going to airsoft... Contour roam, if you want to I don't know, record you playing basketball or just other sports go with the GoPro but be warned that in low light situations it does not have the best quality, to be honest it can be terrible. Hope this helps.

-Kevin