GoPro users might want to check this out!!!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by PhaseXAirsoft, Nov 4, 2015.

1. PhaseXAirsoft

PhaseXAirsoft New Member

Rocklin
    This is a project i have been working on recently. Here is the Kickstarter link.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/417775397/goshield

For all Airsofters who use GoPro cameras to record gameplay and come off the field with a cracked or scratched lens, try the GoShield, it will save your lens and waterproof case should a bb happen to come in contact with it. This product is able to be reused after it has been hit by a bb. Like most Airsoft accessories, this can be made from scratch but will not maintain the aesthetic look we Airsofters expect from our gear. With a perfectly machined and sturdy GoShield, you can be sure that your GoPro lens and pocketbook are safe from the perils of broken cameras and reoccurring lens costs.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  2. Darth

Darth New Member

Fremont
    Or you can just cut a square of polycarbonate and Velcro it to the gopro case. The polycarbonate sheet I used was able to take a hit from a pellet gun. And it doesn't look so gaudy.

3. PhaseXAirsoft

PhaseXAirsoft New Member

Rocklin
    Thanks for the response, and yes i do agree with you in the sense that you can make your own if you want to but these ones have been machined to the exact size to fit the gopro. Thanks for taking your time to check it out though.