GP25 grenade launcher

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by jmacairsoft, Dec 15, 2012.

1. jmacairsoft

jmacairsoft New Member

Can someone send me an instructional vid on how to make a simple grenade launcher tht fits an AK

2. Sohte

Sohte Member

San Jose/ Bay Area
    The GP-15, 25 & 30 are all hard to come by grenade launcher platforms in the USA, most airsoft retailers didn't buy many and most consumers didn't buy them due to high price tags.

If you are looking to but a GP-15/ 25/ 30 there are a few floating around on Chinese based airsoft sites and a few US based ones.
    I believe evike has one for $160. (yikes)

As for building one I guess you could make one out of paper-mache on a cardboard tube and then zip tie it onto the gun.

3. Grenader92

Grenader92 New Member

Boise
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/dboy-bigp25-grenade-launcher-p-6155.html Most people going for a Russian impression or just who want an AK with launcher have been buying these. Especially since it comes with 1 shell to start. I've ordered from these guys before and its about 2 weeks shipping or less. And shipping is free. And for buying this they give you an option of a AK47 hicap for $.50 ;)

4. Sohte

Sohte Member

San Jose/ Bay Area

That grenade launcher is very nice, I've had the oportunity to get my hands on one and it has a good solid feel. It attches to Dboys AK's fine but no onto my TM, 90% sure it has to do with the mounting bracket.

But keep in mind with the Dboys GP-25 the shells are specific for that grenade launcher. The shells are VOG type shells and are only made by Dboys. I believe they run about 30$ a piece.