Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Administrator
12,535 Posts
Then go out and get some...take it slow and you will be just fine.

· Registered
743 Posts
As another ‘old guy’, I agree with Guges on this one. I have a couple of places I go to. There’s usually a grey beard or two around. I don’t sprint out as soon as the game starts, and I take my time checking out the situation. I enjoy myself. I usually get hit quickly in the first round or two, and spend my time studying the lay of the land at respon.

Make sure your batteries are charged, and have good face/eye protection. Go have fun!

· Administrator
12,535 Posts
We used to play with a guy with a walker. Due to brain injury from a roll over accident.

The refs would "carry" him out between rounds and "prop" him up near a tree on the side of his team and cover him up a bit to blend him in.

One time he was a prop. We put him in a shed as a captured, injured pilot that one team had to rescue and extract.

I was on that extraction team. When I got to him I tossed him my pistol (with party mag) and me and one other guy took a section on his vest and started dragging him out while he took pot shots and we shot one handed with our AEG's.

Way to much laughing when he started complaining that his pants were coming off...

Then we got hit and we dropped him...I whispered to him...use our weapons and I played dead sitting up so he could access all my mags...he proceeded to use all my mags and our AEG's while using us as "cover".

· Premium Member
810 Posts
We used to play with a guy with a walker. Due to brain injury from a roll over accident.

The refs would "carry" him out between rounds and "prop" him up near a tree on the side of his team and cover him up a bit to blend him in.

One time he was a prop. We put him in a shed as a captured, injured pilot that one team had to rescue and extract.

I was on that extraction team. When I got to him I tossed him my pistol (with party mag) and me and one other guy took a section on his vest and started dragging him out while he took pot shots and we shot one handed with our AEG's.

Way to much laughing when he started complaining that his pants were coming off...

Then we got hit and we dropped him...I whispered to him...use our weapons and I played dead sitting up so he could access all my mags...he proceeded to use all my mags and our AEG's while using us as "cover".
Sounds like an absolute blast!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.