Green Gas in HFC134a Revolvers?

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Truedone14, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Truedone14

Truedone14 New Member

I was looking on redwolf airsoft and say the marushin raging bull. i also noticed it took hfc134a gas. but its not bloback so what i was wondering was would using green gas in that break it?

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Do not use Green Gas in those guns. They are made to Japanese standards and will bo prone to break. Unlike TM, Marushin and Maruzen should be treated with better care.

3. Truedone14

Truedone14 New Member

So I should just not get japenese revolvers at all?

4. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    I did not say that. They perform well with that gas. They are just side arms anyways, so you do not need high velocities.

5. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    Just get a duster adapter and use the computer duster bottles as gas, equivalent to using 134A and is much more accessible.

Japanese revolvers are IMO the only ones I would actually use in a skirmish, the ones made by HFC and such are jokes.

6. Steeljaw36

Steeljaw36 Member

Millsboro
    Seconded. If you're looking at revolvers, if they don't come from either Marushin or Tanaka, they aren't worth the $$$. Most marushins I know of are 8mm, so Tanaka would be your best bet. Try for thier HW (heavyweight) versions, as those are pretty much the top of thier line revolvers.