Greetings from Canada!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lionandthescar, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Lionandthescar

Lionandthescar New Member

Calgary
    Hey guys, and hello from Canada! Nice to be apart of the society. I am from Banff Alberta, near Calgary. I am planning on moving to the city so I have been working on a new load-out. Just to get ready for some big games. Currently running a VFC scar L MK16. LOVIN IT! I am relatively new. Educating myself as much as possible with the forums and youtube vids. :) Currently I am looking into upgrading my gearbox. V2.
    If I have any questions Ill be sure to search before I ask =P
    Can't get enough!

See ya Round!

Ps. Looking for players in Alberta! Send a PM!

2. Urban_ART

Urban_ART New Member

Welcome to AS Forums! Be sure to ask any questions you have and I'm sure someone would be glad to help you. Enjoy your time on the forums!

3. C-4man

C-4man New Member

Comox Valley
    Welcome fellow Canadian hope you enjoy your stay.

4. broadwayext

broadwayext New Member

London
    My friend is Canada Alberta, near Calgary. he is planning on moving to the city so it needs to work on a new load-out. then he has to get ready for some other as well as other famous games.

5. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Welcome to the forum. Great choice on the gun by the way. I live in Edmonton, but used to live in Airdrie (north of Calgary). When you move to the city check out fields like Warpaint for outdoor or Lasertrek for indoor. I personally like Warpaint but depending on your play style you could also have some major fun at lasertrek.

Who knows, maybe I'll be down at one of the fields that way sometime soon.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here.

6. Lionandthescar

Calgary
    Sounds Like him and I are in the same boat! I look forward to meeting people who are new to the Calgary airsoft scenario! Iv'e been looking in to JOC. Hopefully I can find a team there. If your friend is interested, perhaps he could send me a message. I could use all the Calgary based contacts i can get! heh
    Cheers!

7. Lionandthescar

Calgary
    Awesome! Thanks for the input. I've also been looking into Calgary's newest indoor arena. (Impact Combat Simulations) JOC plays there every Tuesday for indoor. As a preference I prefer outdoor and Fully lit Indoor.
    Then again it's been a while since i've had a game at LaserTrek. =p
    I will be sure to check out Warpaint!
    Thank's for the Welcomes!
    Cheers!