Greetings from Mission: Airsoft

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CNIDog, Aug 24, 2012.

1. CNIDog

CNIDog New Member

[​IMG]Greetings, all. I am the webmaster for Mission: Airsoft, San Antonio's newest (and as far as I know, only) airsoft field. I also assist on the field when I can. I am a paintball fan from way back and have learned the error of my ways and have converted to airsoft in recent months. When I'm not monitoring the activity on the field, I generally play with a no-name Thompson sub-machine gun with an all-metal gearbox. I quickly learned that plastic gearboxes are bad. All bad.

Our field is located just north of Loop 1604 near South Hwy 281 in Thelma, TX. We opened in April and through the month of September, admission to the field is FREE. Beginning the first week in October, admission will be $5.00.

Please visit us at http://missionairsoft.com and join our community of airsofters. You can post photos and videos, leave status messages, make friends, and most importantly, earn Karma points toward some cool prizes like free admission to our upcoming Woods of the Walking Dead Zombie Hunt on October 26 and 27.

2. narwhalsllapper

narwhalsllapper New Member

nice to see a new field opening up. zombie game sounds very cool. ill stop by in a few years on my pilgrimage to cqb city.