Greetings from NorCal!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Castscythe, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Castscythe

Castscythe New Member

Hello everyone, im Castscythe. i thought i posted this thread when i joined a few weeks ago, but it looks like i didnt. Anyway, I play in Auburn, Rocklin, and Galt as often as i have the money to go out. i currently use a CYMA Cybergun licensed M1A1 Thompson, which i love. i am looking to get a JG M4 S-System and build a loadout around it as soon as i can, which will hopefully be in the near future. i will also be working on a WE M14 EBR (hopefully... i need to get ahold of a friend of mine first) and turning that into a dedicated sniper. I hope i can learn (alot) on this forum, and improve myself while trying to help others.

Cheers,

Castscythe

2. Airsoftm4dude

Airsoftm4dude New Member

Granite bay
    Welcome! I also play at Galt and Airsoft Battlegrounds! Hope you find everything you need on the forums!

Cheers /)(\

3. Retrospection

Retrospection Member

Kimballton
    Welcome to the forums. If you need any info, people are here to help.

4. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    Yep. So far this is my favorite and most active airsoft forum I have found, enjoy your stay OP!

5. Castscythe

Castscythe New Member

thanks guys! to Airsoftm4dude, i have been to ASBG 4 times now, every time has been great! (even though i was accused of not calling my hits the second to last time, but we figured it out and all has been well since =) ), once i get my thompson back up and running (need to solder back on a motor pin that was snapped off ='(...), and hopefully when the M14 gets here (if it was ordered on time... still waiting on that friends reply lol) i plan on going to asbg and, for some longer range, ukuas as well. thanks for all the feedback guys! this is definitely the best airsoft forum i have been on... ever!