Grey shop

Discussion in 'Company Reviews' started by Jdmronda9, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    I've seen people mention grey shop a few times for russian gear but never seen any reviews so I figured I'd post up my experiences. Ive personally had nothing but good luck with them. They seem to speak English pretty well. 1st order was a 6b46 plate carrier. I think with shipping (dhl) I paid about 30$ ordered on a Monday, was through Russian customs by Tuesday night. The plate carrier left a little to be desired, def not the Cordura im used to but thats on me I overlooked the material, and for the price with pouches im not complaining. 2nd order was for a combat shirt and pants, again shipping was maybe 30 bucks through dhl and decent priced for the pants, shirt and pads. Had to actually take a tape measure to myself but will admit theyre the best fitting pants and shirt ive ever owned. Actually ordered this stuff weds or Thursday and it came in Sunday. Probably one of the best over seas companies I've ever worked for. Customer service replies almost instantly when I had a fitment question and it wasn't the standard broken English were used to

2. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    They do have a tab for American sizes but its just converted to inches. Shipping from placing my order to my door was not more than 4 days total and I was surprised dhl came on a Sunday when tracking said my order wasn't due til tuesday Oct 27th

3. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Many say their goods are overpriced for what they are, with that being said I've ordered from them multiple times without issues. You could also try Zutathefox over on Reddit, he seems to have a good rep with people buying Russian gear.