Gun I.D. help

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Hartman96, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    My cousin asked me to look at his gun, it won't shoot, I have singled out the tirgger contacts. But I have never seen a gun such as this. It has a two part hopup, the gear box was held together with TORX screws (the star bit), the barrel is brass as is the cylender, the shell has a big SB, there are no manufacturer markings. Sorry for picture quality, my good camera is at my moms house.

Attached Files:

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Uh yeah better pictures? And also have you opened the gearbox? Sometimes the gears will offer a hint.

3. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    I opened it, Nothing in the gearbox. The markings on the outside. Its a shield with an eagle inside of it and COMMANDO on top if that. No markings on the motor, doesn't have the stock battery.

4. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    a pic of the gun fully assembles would help too

5. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    I believe there was a similar case a while back, it was a golden eagle commando, which is JG, can't confirm until you get some good pics up, but it's a possibility.

6. franpier

franpier New Member

Rock River
    ECHO1/JG. I've had a few gearboxes with that logo. Looks like a CA yellow piston though-

7. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    Or it could be an older, dirtied up JG Cream.

Personally, I think it is an older JG/E1 gun. That commando marking was seen a lot on the ones made in the Golden Eagle plant.

8. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville