Gunner79's Guns, Part 2 - Piper Precision Products' M-134A1 'Vulcan' Minigun

Discussion in 'Airsoft Images & Video' started by Gunner79, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Gunner79

Gunner79 Member

Marin County
    attaching a few photos of my now, completely and professionally refurbished/painted, Piper Precision Products ("P3"), M-134, 'Vulcan' minigun which is being added to my collection. Along with some pretty cool internal modifications/upgrades that enhance it's operational capabilities as well as durability, the minigun now has additional framework and mount points allowing it to be operated utilizing different mount configurations.* She is shipping from the Isle of Man (U.K.) where she was in the collection of a professional airsoft club's owner, who also happens to be a electrical engineer who also is pretty damn good in the local machine shop,* which just so happens to be owned by his best friend!*

Picture no's 2 and 4 show the completely refurbished/upgraded/painted gun in it's custom wood crate, complete with magazine box and accessories (she will mount as well on my M2 tripod). All other pictures were taken prior to the gun's extensive rebuild,* cleaning and painting.

*Guess I better stock up on the 6mm stuf - I am told that she is ferocious when 6mm metal bbs are used (obviously when in use on a target range against non-biological targets, like old TV sets and the like although she is easily 'powered down' by turning down the pressure and using biodegradable high-quality bbs, when field play restrictions are required:)

Yahoooooo:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mikejosephman

mikejosephman Moderator Alligator Staff Member Moderator

Medieval England
    UK to CA not cheap ;) mind if I ask how much you paid for the beast of beasts?

3. Gunner79

Gunner79 Member

Marin County
    International shipping costs have always been one of the bigger pains of my collecting career. I have fellow collectors with whom I have purchased guns from over the years: Finland, Austria, the U.K., Greece, Spain, France, Australia, New Zealand and, of course, Japan and Hong Kong. Austria was, hands down, THE WORST country to obtain airsoft 'guns' from, in the 26 years I've been collecting (long story but, inna nutshell, exportation of any gun, of any type, is strictly VERBOTEN, unless one has 'special' license' to do so, etc.). Most expensive countries to ship to/from seem to be the Eastern European ones. In the matter of the "P3", pure shipping related cost w/o any other consideration - about $600. Cost of this incredible lovely of lovelies - PM me (I'm not being cute or mysterious - I have my reasons for non-public disclosures, and they are valid ones). I will say that it was not cheap and leave it at that for now). I will also say it was/is worth every bloody painful shilling. Just a beautiful gun, in all respects.

Of course, I will write more on it in due course:) Thanks for asking! Regards, Gunner79

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015