guns you wish were airsoft

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Tenhoff, Nov 7, 2010.

1. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  2. CaptDez

CaptDez New Member

You sir have said that the Vector airsoft or real steel is compatible with common glock mags. Glock 21 airsoft mags arent that common, in fact There is not an airsoft glock 21 model that shoots 6mm BBs. (there is a 8mm version) So if the airsoft vector cannot take Glock mags because THERE ARE NONE COMPATIBLE FOR IT then you have lost this argument.

3. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    He never said anything you mentioned. Please learn to read and DO NOT ARGUE!

Arguing over the internet is like Special Olympics. Even if you win...

4. CaptDez

CaptDez New Member

Go back a few pages and start reading from there. If you are trying to say something about someone you should at least make sure its true.
    It is true he said that the kwa Vector was suppose to take airsoft glock mags. However he did not specify which airsoft glock and I am just clarifying it only takes airsoft Glock 21 mags but since there are NO airsoft glock 21 mags in 6mm therefor the KWA vector cannot take glock mags.

5. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Still, they do not say that the Kriss does not use Glock magazines in the video. Only ATP mags.

6. CaptDez

CaptDez New Member

Okay dude go and try fitting g17/18/19 mags in it

7. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    OMG MAN!! I said it was compatible with Glock mags!! As far as I'm concerned a Glock 21 is a Glock!

8. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

I would like an up to date FAMAS that uses a V6 gearbox... That would be a nice set up.

9. Scarred

Scarred Active Member

The real Kriss takes Glock 21 magazines. The Glock 21 is the same size and shape as the Glock 17 except it fires the .45 caliber round. The magazines in are almost identical to those in the Glock 17. But because it will have the NS2 system it will need NS2 Glock mags. The ATP is a Glock 17 replica. It is the same size and basic shape as a Glock. They are so similar in shape that the ATP will fit in Glock holsters. The mags are the same size and shape as Glock mags because they were designed to fit in a "Glock-Like" gun. And since all 6mm airsoft guns are the same caliber, I am 99% sure the Kriss will take ATP mags.

10. Thunderbo15

Thunderbo15 Active Member

Saint Charles
    For one thing, no. It has already been stated that it will NOT take ATP mags. The G21 mags are of a different size than g17 mags, mostly BECAUSE they fire a different bullet.

In this case, captdez is actually mostly correct, although I think the hostility was completely unnecessary, especially when the reasoning wasn't very good. Just because the REAL one uses G21 magazines, does NOT mean the AIRSOFT one has to. Although in this case, KWA did make sure to do that and use the slightly different magazine so that they could make more money off of the whole thing

11. Scarred

Scarred Active Member

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure the mags are the same size because the guns are identical.

Attached Files:

12. CaptDez

CaptDez New Member

You werent specific and you still arent but if you have to be that way then you are partially right KWA vector will take g21 mags BUT THERE ARE NONE g21 mags.

13. CaptDez

CaptDez New Member

Thank you omg finally someone who understands something that isnt too hard to figure out. If it doesnt fit it doesnt fit.

14. Scarred

Scarred Active Member

I think I should end this argument. I think we should wait and see. There is no point arguing when the gun isn't even out yet.

15. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    I agree, I don't wanna argue with you man. I don't care if there isn't an airsoft G21.. Really..

16. M240BravoRomeo

M240BravoRomeo New Member

Anthem
    Truth be told I would love to see a good old M2 airsoft with larger rounds built specifically for it.

17. HAWK4

HAWK4 New Member

Auburn
    a G&P psg-1, an ameli, and would someone please start making an hk21
    i've heard rumors about one for the last 3 years and still nothing.

18. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

A more affordable intervention

19. SouthernRebel_57

SouthernRebel_57 New Member

Henderson
    winchester model 94 lever action. with that and a co2 revolver, i'd be John Wayne

20. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Maybe an affordable m82 LAW.