Have you ever been disapointed like this?

Discussion in 'Florida Airsoft Forum' started by merlin, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merlin

merlin New Member

New Port Richey
    I recently needed some spare/replacement parts for my ICS M4s and M16. One the parts I needed were some tappet plates. As I have had little success with aftermarket plates in the ICS split gearbox, I went looking for the OEM plates. My first choice for genuine ICS tappet plates had them in stock at a good price. Three went into the basket. Three plates at $7.50 each, $22.50 total, not bad I thought. Then I figured shipping...... UPS ground came to $13.03. I thought "well the price of shipping has gone up with the price of fuel, and UPS is a secure way to ship". So I completed the checkout and awaited my parts.
    They arrived yesterday, That's when they disappointed me. The parts were just what I had ordered and had arrived exactly one week from order date. The Method of shipping is what did it. Instead of shipping UPS, which was what I was quoted and paid for, they shipped USPS Priority Mail In a flat rate box, for a total shipping cost of $5.15. Now I don't mind vendors adding a little for packing material and handling, But I find overpaying by $7.88 a bit much. What really burns me was that USPS Priority was not even given as a Shipping option. Needless to say I will be finding a new OEM vender, which is disturbing as I have delt with this company for nine years and up to now have never felt that I had been ripped off.

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    if you dont mind me asking what company was it? I am looking for a reliable place for ICS parts and i dont see many options out there for them.

3. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

This is in the wrong section, please post this in the retailer reviews section. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.