Head Shots. Do you take em?

Discussion in 'Tactics & Strategies' started by Darth Vader, Jun 27, 2011.

1. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside
    Depends on the field, individual, which gender, age, amount of head pro, and scenario/situation. Usually just go for torso.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  2. drivenbykarma

drivenbykarma Active Member Supporting Member

black canyon city...formerly Prescott
    Only From The Ladies...:D

Squad144 likes this.

3. Xfixtion

Xfixtion New Member

Tucson
    I dont mind getting shot in the head. It means I f'd up bad. lesson (hopefully) learned. I wear eye pro and a facemask, occasionally ear pro as well. I dont want to TRY and take a headset on someone that's just wearing eyepro but at my field anyway, those players tend to be very responsible about calling their hits, so having to specifically target their head to make them call it is unnecessary.

-Spitfire- likes this.
  4. Squad144

Squad144 Active Member

Ocean Springs
    I know this thread is kinda old but I just have to say this...

Being in a military family, I move alot (though not nearly as much as an enlisted family would). I got used to the respectful ways the Virginians played. But here in Mississippi, if your head is exposed, prepare to be shot in the goggles, forehead, mask, etc. The airsofters are really nice down here, but the you are kinda expected to not be a baby when you step past that net! Well I guess technically the field is in Alabama but we get guys all the way from Georgia and Louisiana to play at this joint.

Spacemonkey and JHat like this.
  5. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    That is why I ALWAYS wear full face protection...regardless of the rules.

-Spitfire- likes this.
  6. Squad144

Squad144 Active Member

Ocean Springs
    Same here! Always! No girl likes a guy with holes in his face cause he makes stupid decisions while playing a dangerous sport!

OutlawAirsoft likes this.
  7. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Plus dental work is expensive in this country.

-Spitfire- and Squad144 like this.
  8. ma_airsoft

ma_airsoft Well-Known Member Supporting Member

trick is you get so good you dont get shot in the face. havent been wearing full face since 2018 and have only been hit in the nose once.
    yes i will shoot other people in the face. no i have no problem with someone shooting me in the face

Squad144 likes this.
  9. Squad144

Squad144 Active Member

Ocean Springs
    I don't care how good I think I am. Full face for life!:D

10. OutlawAirsoft

OutlawAirsoft Active Member

Hamilton
    This must be the week for thread resurrection. Anyway, I wear full face protection, and would almost rather get shot there since it doesn't hurt at all. But I can understand if others are uncomfortable with head shots.

Graybeard and Squad144 like this.
  11. drivenbykarma

Doesnt wear full face, but I dont play cqb so I'm usually able to see rounds coming at me as we play in large forests/desert.

I just wear my trusty ESS glasses. They've done me well so far.
    How Ever. I have had a Tooth Shot out.
    Game was over, an we were walking back to base . . An guy pops out from behind a bush an full autos me going chest up.

He was an Idiot , but felt bad though offered me recourse by offering to willingly take a full auto blast to the back from my main weapon. At first I denied. But after considering what the repair cost was. And on his insistance to appease his concience, an he kinda wouldnt leave me alone about it. So I finally agreed for his sake to a half second full auto blast to his asscheeks. From 20ft away. . . I cant talk about how hot my gun is on this website, but i will say its @33rps. Which I only gave him a split second pull. Which resulted in 8 shots on target , and him running around grabbing his *** like they do in the cartoons when they sit on something really hot. He knew he was gunna feel it, but wasnt expecting that, and the LoL'z it gave me were enough to put my pain at bay. We all got a good laugh out of it, as he was a somewhat newish player, an was in Cod mode I guess and didnt hear the loud *** horn or multiples of us yelling game over. Due to him admittedly having headphones in an was just jamming the fuq out waiting for someone to shoot ..

12. drivenbykarma

And for sh*t's N Giggles, Here's a Picture my buddy took after I took my facial, and Earned me some $$$..from aN oLD friend whom I Hadn't Seen in years.. Mr. Ratoncito Pérez.. (aka the Tooth Fairy,lol)..

Attached Files:

13. OutlawAirsoft

OutlawAirsoft Active Member

Hamilton