Hello fellow airsofters!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bullpuper101, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Bullpuper101

Bullpuper101 New Member

Goshen
    Hello everyone I'm new to the forum obviously. I have currently played airsoft 3 times out on the fields. First time was indoor cqb 3 years ago and 2 times outdoors probably a week ago. I mainly play here in the lower part of New York about a 1 1/2 outside of the city. With that said I'm loving this sport/hobby so much that I've recently bought my own gear. Now my gear is nothing crazy because I do have a family so it's all budget. I'm currently running a APS UAR V2 AEG as you can see with my name I love the bullpup design... I know it's not everyone's favorite. So that's my gun I also purchased a condor chest rig mesh mask gloves flip down iron sights a vertical grip also a battery and the most annoying but important thing... Over prescription glasses goggles -_- as if being blind didn't suck enough being limited on eye pro sucks that much more. That's all my grear for now I have a shopping cart filled with items Ready to be ordered lol.
    So I'm going to leave my hello off here because I honestly could go on and on but I'm sure no one wants to read a essay on my airsoft story. So if you play in the lower NY at a airsoft field called Zulu 24 airsoft let me know that's my base of operation right now. I have a picture of my gun just for ha has.

Attached Files:

LoneWanderer101 and AbaddonBound like this.
  2. LoneWanderer101

LoneWanderer101 Active Member

Ok so um I’m new to the forum I’ve experienced airsoft too and no one has welcomed you yet so (yells very loudly) WELCOME TO AIRSOFT SOCIETY!!!!!! and so on. That’s a nice gun you have there.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018

3. JHat

JHat Active Member

Elk Grove
  4. Bullpuper101

Bullpuper101 New Member

Goshen
  5. Robbu

Robbu Member

Shamokin
    Hi, welcome to the forum

6. adas1223

adas1223 Well-Known Member

stratford
    welcome! nice gun

hows zulu24? im in woodbury rarely but more often than not.

im in the same boat with glasses. i switch to contacts for games.

7. Topshotz357

Topshotz357 Well-Known Member

Drexelhill
    Welcome to the forum

8. LoneWanderer101

LoneWanderer101 Active Member

Wow man they didn’t bother with you long did they. Most have lost me up to 8 pages now lol