Hello fellow slayers of bodies!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Foxhound_Operator, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Foxhound_Operator

Foxhound_Operator New Member

Sandy Egos
    Hello beautiful people! Names Noel, Maybelline by my peers. I lurk and slay bodies in Sandiest of Egos Californee. Been slaying since 03 and plan on continuing. Anyways, glad to be here and look forward with chatting or even shoosting at/with you (if your local lol). :D

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  2. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Welcome to the fourm and keep the real steel firearms talk to a minimum. Read the rules and follow then and you'll be good.

3. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

What's up man, welcome! I'm in Vegas, me and some friends take trips up to California for OPs and CQB City. Maybe we could link up.

4. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Welcome to the forum. Read the rules and follow them very carefully to help out everybody, including you, to have a long informational and helpful experience on the forum. But on another note feel free to ask any questions because there are tons of very knowledgable people on here that are more then willing to help.

Also mocking, he only mentioned the law being passed and specified what it will be effecting. He did not go into any detail or any specifics on reel steel firearms. Now I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that there is nothing wrong with that and half the people on here have said, "real gun" on here. It's not that bad

5. Foxhound_Operator

Foxhound_Operator New Member

Sandy Egos
    Many thank yous! Is that right? That's awesome! Unfortunately around here in SD, Ops have been a dry spell. The new crowd prefer their fast-paced-COD-style-soft, but it's a slow work in progress in trying to change that hahaha. Maybe see you out there and exchange BBs and hand shakes sometime!

6. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Just warning. Helping out just like you...

7. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

Yeah bro, LV is 1 field... We take long weekend trips then come back to our girlfriends and jobs... Most definitely! I'll let you know when we head out.