Hello from Florida

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Superturtle2, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Superturtle2

Superturtle2 New Member

Gainesville
    Hey everyone,

I've been lurking here for a while and decided to make an actual account. I am from Florida and have been into airsoft since 2010. Up until now it has been only backyard skirmishes, BUT that all changed this past weekend. Two of my brothers, a friend, and I all went to a local field and did some real deal airsoft for the first time. Anyways, I am a budding tech and will be posting a build thread a little later following my adventures opening a gearbox for the first time. This is as much for me to document what happens as it is to give y'all some entertainment and an opportunity for community input as I go.

Superturtle2

JHat and aotsukisho like this.
  2. dstyle47

dstyle47 New Member

Bartow
    Good to meet you. What area of FL and what field did you play? I am a fellow Floridian and have been looking to get into the hobby myself. I am from central Florida.

3. SubShredder

SubShredder New Member

Mulberry
    I moved to Florida from Illinois about 2 and a half years ago. I'm looking to get into airsoft as well. I have most of the gear needed as far as safety goes and I have a pair of BDU's to use. Just need a few friends to meet up with and eventually my own airsoft gun. G&G has one I want.

aotsukisho likes this.