Hello from Iowa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FrostyNuggets, May 12, 2021.

1. FrostyNuggets

FrostyNuggets New Member

Missouri Valley
    Hello!

Long time player, haven’t played in some time due to a knee injury and lengthy recovery. Nice to be here.

aotsukisho likes this.
  2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Hey Frosty,

Were you ever on Airsoft Iowa - AirsoftIA?

3. FrostyNuggets

FrostyNuggets New Member

Missouri Valley
    Yes, I may have been, although I was active and played with the airsoft nebraska guys, since I’m very close to Omaha. We use to have games in Nickerson. I don’t use social media and the airsoft nebraska forum seems to have been taken down.

4. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Yeah...I was active on that site several years back. I sent a lot of stuff down to you guys from MN.

5. Chow

Chow Well-Known Member Supporting Member

DFW
    Welcome to the Forum!

6. FrostyNuggets

FrostyNuggets New Member

Missouri Valley
    Awesome. Thanks guys. I honestly joined to see if I could find a home for my old gear. I miss playing, but I work too many weekends and my leg doesn’t seem to agree with me most days. Ill post it in the classifieds (eventually) with pictures, but I’ve got a full metal G&P skull frog m4 with less than two games on it. I’d just upgraded to the G&P, after my beloved G&G combat machine finally died, when I tore my acl. I then developed blood clots after the surgery which led to chronic swelling, among other problems.

So if anyone can tell me a fair price to ask for the rifle I’d be much obliged. I looked at evike and a lot of G&P’s are out of stock, the skull frog seems discontinued. It’s got a crane stock I added, wired to rear with deans, a red dot (still have the carry handle too), and a pretty awesome flashhider.

I’ve also got pretty much a full woodland loadout, xl/l propper woodland fatigues/boonie, woodland face shield, od chest rig, 10x elite force mid caps. All used but no tears or anything. I was hoping to find a beginner to get this to at a heavy discount. If anyone knows anyone (xl/l) that is just getting into the game, send them my way. I remember how much fun it was to go from holding Mags in my khaki pockets with a green tshirt to wearing actual fatigues. :D I’d like to pass that feeling on.

Chow likes this.
  7. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    There is a tricky matter with a G&P Skul Frog model. If it's an Evike distribution model, its a low grade model. If 's a Asia model its agood.

Sadly Evike totally denegrated the Evike Brand by selling low cost models and thus when they failed (sooner) people surmised that G&P wasn't good. Totally pissed off G&P for they built up their brand and Evike tears it down.

FrostyNuggets likes this.
  8. JHat

JHat Active Member

Elk Grove