Hello from Maryland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Silverback36, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Silverback36

Silverback36 New Member

Owings Mills
    Hi my name is Ian. I am located in the Baltimore Maryland area. I am 30+ with the heart of a kid. I previously played paintball and was going to make a return. Changed my mind and decided to go the airsoft route. Airsoft just seems like a better fit for me at this time. Have owned a spring M9 for 6 years. Used it to plink with from time to time. Looking at doing both field and CQB. Have narrowed my AEG choices down to VFC SCAR-L, A&K Masada or Magpul Masada. Main reason is I am a Lefty and want a ambidextrious rifle. Still researching at this point. Hope to use Forums to help me in this decission. Heard that boards held a lot of information and knowledgeable folks. Hope to make a decission and get out on the field soon.

2. Retrospection

Retrospection Member

Kimballton

3. CQB

CQB New Member

I live in MD and play at Tactical Airsoft Arena (TAA) in Rockville. I'm planning on going this week.

4. Silverback36

Silverback36 New Member

Owings Mills
    I was checking them out online recently. Was thinking of heading down there to check them out soon.

5. CQB

CQB New Member

I'll be there Friday. It's small but very fun and it's worth it. Rent a gun.