Hello from NC.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DamnYankee, Oct 3, 2012.

1. DamnYankee

DamnYankee New Member

Lincolnton
    Hey guys. Old (age wise) newb from the Hickory, NC area. A bit south of there actually. Had a good bit of fun in a small skirmish last weekend and I'm hooked. Looking for my first rifle now. Thanks for the informative site.

2. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    Hey, and welcome. Your not too far from where Im at, China Grove NC.

3. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    Welcome to the forum!

I am in the Lincolnton/Cherryville area, so we are very close. Are you coming to Fulda Gap?

4. Parallel38Airsoft

Parallel38Airsoft New Member

Knoxville
  5. DamnYankee

DamnYankee New Member

Lincolnton
    o be honest, I don't know what Fulda Gap is. What's going on?

6. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    It's a milsim op, much bigger and more intense than the game you played most likely.

7. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    A huge OP (1000+ people expected to be there this year, 700+ are already registered) held each year at the CDWC field. This year, it is 'NATO' VS 'WARSAW'. PM me for more info.
    Not really milsim...

8. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    I was hopeing to make it this year but I'm not going to be able too, such a drag.

9. Xpb_airsfter

Xpb_airsfter New Member

Colmesneil, Texas. About 45 minutes from Lufkin, Texas.
    Did you play at command decisions? My team/friends(4 of them) used to go there from wilkes county and scrap all them dudes lol. Its a pretty cool field asside from the unexperienced staff they have on hand. They fill Co2 and try to guage measurements and determine the ammount by ear. Every time ive shot off theyre fills i get no more than 10 shots and im out of air. Then they had the balls to insist our intire team was useing leaky tanks or leaky guns. Theyre refs also tend to show bias towards the scenario team that calls command decisions home.

10. Parallel38Airsoft

Parallel38Airsoft New Member

Knoxville
    If you didn't make it to Fulda, you missed a hell of a game! Right at your back door step too......