Hello From Ohio!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 8-Ball, Aug 5, 2012.

1. 8-Ball

8-Ball New Member

Marysville
    Hi. My name is Justin and I'm new to the more serious side of Airsoft. I've played for a real long time but only with a couple of friends. This is just one of a couple sites I've registered to to get started with my airsoft addiction! My only working gun in the time being is an Echo1 P90 with a RDS and a flash light. Message me if you want to play or have any recommendations for me. I would like to make some new friends! Maybe even join a team if anyone in Ohio is interested in letting me tryout! Any info would be great!!

2. willer2122

willer2122 Member

Pittsburgh
    Where is marysville? I live just over the border in pa. Try going to airsoftohio.com for local events.

3. ld513

ld513 New Member

Cincinnati
    Try heading out to Springfield or valley creek if you are near those fields. They are very nice. You can find out more info on them and many Ohio events at the aforementioned website.

4. 8-Ball

8-Ball New Member

Marysville
    Yeah I saw valley creek is having one this weekend right? Ill try and head out there! I still need a hit rag though...

And Willer2122 Marysville is just a little North west of Columbus in Union County. I'd love to play with you some time!

5. GunsnBones

GunsnBones New Member

Welcome to the forums.

6. ld513

ld513 New Member

Cincinnati
    No, check the date again. That is 9/9, over a month from now. Springfield has one the 11th of this month. Don't go to the one there on the 25th. It is blind fury and with it being a big MILSIM with over 400 people attending you will not have a good time if it is your first event.

7. 8-Ball

8-Ball New Member

Marysville
    Thanks for the Info Id513.