Hello from Rome, Italy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by barrencross777, Oct 4, 2012.

1. barrencross777

barrencross777 New Member

Rome
    Hello everyone, I'm a US Navy veteran living abroad. I just got introduced into the world of Airsoft (or Softair as is called on this side)
    Having a lot of fun with it. I just got the CYMA M14 CM032b, which has everyone here going nuts since they don't know much about m14s here. The most common ASG are the M4 followed by SCAR H or L. (M4 is called "La Mignota" which can be translated as The Whore, because everyone has it.

Have fun

2. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Benvenuto nel forum. Spero che il vostro soggiorno e vi ringarzio per il vostro sevizio.

(Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay and thank you for your service.)

3. Caveman25

Caveman25 New Member

Welcome! (Wish i could say it like shady here.)
    Nice little piece about the guns over there. I'm kind of surprised to hear about the M14. The M4 seems to lead airsoft everywhere. I could tell you what the people I shoot with call it, but I might get banned for that ha.
    Anyway, thank you for your service.

4. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Ciao mio amico! Tu piache Italia?

Yea, I'm a highschool italian student, thats about all I know. Welcome to the forum, thank you for your service, and have nice day.

5. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

I've actually never taken an Italian class, my high school didn't offer it. Everything I know is self taught.

6. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Urgirlfriendz, smettere di agire stupido Italiano Russo :p.
    OP: Welcome, as usual read the rules and follow them to enjoy your stay. How's airsoft in Italy (laws, restrictions, fields, ect.)?

7. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    I refuse to suppress my screwed up heritage!

8. barrencross777

barrencross777 New Member

Rome
    Thank you guys for your support, it was an honor to serve! L'Italia mi piace da morire! Si mangia molto bene! lol Softair here is huge, i hear up in the Northen part is even bigger. As for the rules, it is probably as in everywhere, guns cannot shoot more than 1 Joule. Eye protection is mandatory etc. The field we go to is awesome, there are two opposing castles, three hills with lots of woods, a valley in the middle a small village and another samller castle(the field is also used for medieval battles, horses an all) If you go to college in the US and want to study abroad one semester we have here The American University Of Rome, so think about that one if you want to live here for a couple of months!
    I'm thinking on joining a softair club tomorrow by the way.