Hello from Russia =)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by q2dm1, Jul 23, 2012.

1. q2dm1

q2dm1 New Member

Saint-Petersburg
    Hi, everybody!!! I from Russia, from the city of St. Petersburg, play Airsoft in the homeland... at a forum I am for an exchange of experience and as to look as the colleague on game play in other countries...
    Excuse for my English =)

2. 0DDBALL

0DDBALL New Member

Welcome to the forums.

3. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Welcome! Your English is actually very good and readable, you should see some of the people on here where English is their native language...

Anyway, what replicas/guns do you own?

4. q2dm1

q2dm1 New Member

Saint-Petersburg
    I Have AKS-74.
    I a beginner in this case so while have a base complete set...

5. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. Make sure you read and follow the rules because that will make this forum better for everybody. But lastly and most important remember people are here to help so feel free to ask any questions you have.

6. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Yes, finally a Russian! Welcome, pal.

Make sure, you know the rules, a link to them is in my signature.

Enjoy your stay, mate :)

7. q2dm1

q2dm1 New Member

Saint-Petersburg
    in the near future I want to put a riflescope, having replaced the flame-resistant chamber with the chamber with a level for optics fixture because standard lateral doesn't give complete closing of a butt of a gun!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  8. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Welcome to the forum, my friend, and as Shifty said, Finally, a Russian! Its nice to have you aboard. Obviously, take a look at the rules, but understand, we know english is not your first language, so just try your best and thats good enough for us. Have a good time here, I'm sure you will find all you need and more!

9. q2dm1

q2dm1 New Member

Saint-Petersburg
    with Rules of a forum I will surely familiarize, but I do not think that they differ from ours, in any case good behavior according to etiquette =)

10. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Spot on, mate. Listen, I wanted to go see St. Petersburg on the VDV day. How is it? :)

11. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Well then you should be just fine. Also, if any posts/threads ever bother you on the forum, weather it be offensive or breaking a rule, just hit the 'report' button and it will be handled.

12. q2dm1

q2dm1 New Member

Saint-Petersburg
    I understood everything and familiarized, thanks!

13. q2dm1

q2dm1 New Member

Saint-Petersburg
    I Think that it is better to look at the city. On ВДВ from Is far, because it is their holiday and when they are drunk better to them not to approach)))) are adjusted with hostility)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxnBtYgFMlk&noredirect=1[/ame]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  14. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Welcome to the forum! I'd love to visit Russia someday. Your English is really good too, not too bad for someone who claims their English isn't too good :p.

15. q2dm1

q2dm1 New Member

Saint-Petersburg
    I that write that (that that I know), and that that I transport in the translator...
    actually it is awful))) I lost practice when ceased to play COD as a part of the American team)
    Live communication is better)))))))

16. q2dm1

q2dm1 New Member

Saint-Petersburg
    i'll be waiting ))))

17. Hartman96

Hartman96 Active Member

Woodville
    привет :) welcome to the forums, if you need any help just ask. :D

18. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Do they have Rosetta Stone in Russia? It's a program that can teach you different languages. I'm sure they have a Russian to English version. It'll improve your English greatly, those translators get everything wrong, especially grammar.

19. q2dm1

q2dm1 New Member

Saint-Petersburg
    Привет )))) а ты откуда? ))))

20. q2dm1

q2dm1 New Member

Saint-Petersburg
    It is necessary to learn)) now I will rummage on the Internet can I will find)