Hello from SC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fisherman33, Oct 22, 2012.

1. fisherman33

fisherman33 Member

hilton head
    Hello everybody. I'm from the lowcountry of such carolina and have been playing since 1998. I have owned a lot of guns over the years but have never had the opportunity to attend many sanctioned events or talk with like minded people about the sport. I'm excited and completely new to forums!

2. dylan484

dylan484 New Member

Tifton
    Welcome! I'm pretty much in the same boat as you except, I'm in South Georgia. Ha

3. fisherman33

fisherman33 Member

hilton head
    dylan do you ever play at battalion in jacksonville?

4. dylan484

dylan484 New Member

Tifton
    Not yet, I haven't seemed to be able to make it down there for it.

5. Star_folder

Star_folder New Member

Lexington
    Wow, 1998? That's a long, long time playing airsoft. Welcome, as a fellow South Carolinian, welcome to the forums!

6. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    Welcome to the forum!

It's been 14 years...and you still have money?

7. Yargg

Yargg New Member

Yes as another fellow south carolinian welcome.

8. fisherman33

fisherman33 Member

hilton head
    thanks everybody. I am just getting back into the sport HARD after years of downtime. I love my tokyo maruis, although I am trying to branch out and try some new brands.

9. Star_folder

Star_folder New Member

Lexington
    G&G has really stepped up their game in the last few years. G&P and VFC are also fantastic companies these days. JG has even improved quite a bit over the years. Ares is still Ares though. lol.

If you aren't doing anything this weekend. There's going to be a big OP in Newberry this weekend. You're more than welcome to show up. All you need is your guns, gear, and $25 for the field fee. If you're curious, send me a PM and I'll give you all the info you need.