Hello from the forests of northern Sweden

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ducky, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Ducky

Ducky New Member

Hello

I'm Peter, or Ducky, and I arrange events, run a park, make movies and generally push airsoft and other outdoorsy things in our neck of the woods here in the northern bits of Europe.

I like to think of myself as a hardfarting airsoft commando, although I'm not convinced that others have fully subscribed to that description. What we can all agree on is that I rarely stay in the battle for long because shock straight down the center and fast is pretty much the only tactic I understand.

Anyway, you'll probably mostly see me hang around the airsoft video section as that's my main passion, but I'm also a sucker for a good (or bad) argument so I'll partake in debates whether it's a good idea or not.

And if you ever find yourself in northern Sweden on a good day, let me know and we'll get some games together.

/Ducky

2. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Good to have you. What replicas do you own?

3. Ducky

Ducky New Member

The ones I currently play with are a Magpul PTS MOE Carbine and a G&G UMG (UMP). Liking both, but the UMG tends to suit my less than defensive playing style real well.

4. GunsnBones

GunsnBones New Member

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

5. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Typo?

Anyhow, welcome to the boards, Peter! Remember to read the rules, and enjoy your stay!! :)

Also, quite a nice armory. I'm jelly of the UMP.

6. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    Hey Ducky, tell Robbaz and Pewdiepie I said "Hi" lol (favorite commentators)

And welcome to the forums!!!

7. Remoon101

Remoon101 Active Member

Burke
    Welcome to the forums!

8. emilyee

emilyee New Member

Welcome To Airsoft. Have a good stay.

9. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
    Glad to have another swede here! Välkommen till forumet!