Hello from the UK

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bonnax, Oct 31, 2012.

1. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    Hi guys,

Orignally from NY but moved to the UK in 2005...thankfully get to travel back accross the Atlantic each year to (LI, NY) play and stock up :D. I'm 17, been playing for three years, started out playing field, now purely cqb..

Currently using KWA M9 ptp and JG M4 Ssystem (with MTP combats and chest rig) but hoping to upgrade soon...i'll have lots of questions for you guys ;)

2. Defcon5

Defcon5 New Member

Welcome to Airsoft Society!! Make sure to read the rules and have fun!

3. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    Welcome to the forum! Have a nice stay!

4. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    Welcome, what part of London you at? I'm round the East end, but play mostly at the field in Billercay Essex. Their field is absolutely wicked I recommend it ;)

5. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    Thanks for the welcomes!

Fulham area, right in between putney bridge and Stamford Bridge stadium. Unfortunately I don't get to play all that often around London as I'm at boarding school, but next year once I've hopefull gotten into UCL I'll be able to get around more :D

I've been out to high wycombe a few times to Xsite and I'm planning on becoming a member at First and Only The Mall, Reading as I'm much more into CQB now. Have you had any experiences with Wolf armoury? seems like a really convenient place for me. What's their website? I'll try and get down there when I can

6. pitviper

pitviper New Member

Welcome to AS. Hope you find anything you need.

7. BlackJack

BlackJack New Member

Gettysburg
    I hear that the UK has some mad airsofting. Oh... welcome to the forum.

8. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    Yeah it's pretty good round here, you still get the damned kids not calling their hits. But when theres less of them you get some fantastic airsofting! Jus we pay a lotttt more for our shizz :mad: