Hello my overseas friends ! )

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SergO, Nov 24, 2012.

1. SergO

SergO New Member

Minsk
    Hello guys, my name is Sergey, i am russian and i live in Belarus (is one of ex-USSR republic). I 30+ y.o. , 3 years in airsoft, member of "ACDS" team.
    Now our team modeling PMC forces.
    My equipment - is few kits civilian wear, for different weather and areas, Fsbe armor ,Midlamd 650 radio and other.
    Primary weapon AKS-74 (Dboys RK-02). I know, PMC above all use 47 series so i will plan buy another gun in next year .
    Secondary weapon. No. But in plan - AEG Glock.
    Special - self-made grenades) . 3-8 pcs. for nature, 10-20 if urban scenarios.

I will be glad to communicate with you)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  2. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Welcome to the forums, mate. If you have any questions at all, send me a PM. I'd be glad to help. I hope you enjoy your time here!

3. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Welcome to the forum my friend! Don't forget to read the rules and have fun.

Oh and who makes that AK?

4. SergO

SergO New Member

Minsk
    Thanks for the hospitality guys !)

Dboys (aka KALASH or KLS) - Chinese manufacturer, medium quality. But last time not as good as before.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUxPu1FoecY"]D-Boys AKS-74 RK-02 FULL REVIEW AND ACCURACY TEST [/ame]

I have the same :

Attached Files:

5. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    Welcome to the forums!!! Enjoy your stay, and don't ask me about any tech questions. I don't know anything -_-

6. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    Welcome to Airsoft Society! Ditto ^

7. Da-ninjabreadman

Da-ninjabreadman Member

Hutchinson
    haha im not sure how new you are to the Dboys ak, but i own one too and if you have any questions about it feel free to ask me.

8. soviet

soviet New Member

Welcome, there's quiet a few Russian and former USSR players. ShiftyShooter, and there's one from Moscow State. Myself I'm doing a VDV loadout. TUNE also a Russian kind of guy with an FSB loadout. Enjoy!

9. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

Welcome, I look forward to seeing you around the forums. How many people are on your team? Does your gun have any internal upgrades or external accessories?

10. SergO

SergO New Member

Minsk
    In fact, my Dboys have a few little external problems. I severe user, and using it as a real AK)
    I do not use any upgrades, except the more powerfull LiPo battery (i placing battery on the butt stock).
    Dboys RK-02 proven reliable. For three years I made only the following. Six months after the start of using - change bushings, ​shimming, changed the grease. In this year was changed the piston (on the old break the teeth).
    In winter, I do not plan to play, so i gave AK to my teammate-armorer for repair.
    In last test - 118-123 mps. This normal for urban areas, but no so good for forest games.

My team "ACDS" consist from 5 primary fighters, and 3 candidates.

In photo: I am+ 4 my teammates +5 guys from friendly team "Black Jack". They modeling PMC too.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012