Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by D-drop, Oct 28, 2012.

1. D-drop

D-drop New Member

Lafayette
    Hello everyone, My name is Danial but my call sign is D-drop. I am 16 and ive been playing airsoft since January of 2011. I am from Indiana. I've been to a couple of operations here and played a few events. The Op's I have been to are Op: Cold Case, back on 3/5/11 at NorthWind a CQB place we had in Kokomo, In. The next is Op:Tune up and repair 2, At the Wildcat Ravines in Lafayette, In. I have two rifles and a pistol in my armory, first is my RealSword AK-47, 380 Fps with .20 bb's. My next rifle is my Unknown brand Sig 552-1 commando. 350 Fps with .20 bb's. My pistol is a KWA M1911 MKIV PTP, its a GBB pistol and I have not be able to get it to a crono yet. Thats kinda my story.

~D-drop out~

2. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Welcome, D-drop. Enjoy your stay at the forums.

3. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Welcome to the forums, Danial. D-Drop, wonder where you got that name....

4. D-drop

D-drop New Member

Lafayette
    I got the name D-drop because I use to drop my mags most of the time. Mostly because I have no tac vest or any holders for my mags so running around and jumping over things you tend to lose something.... Well me mostly my mags. :( So D-drop is for Don't drop.

5. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Oh good. Haha. You should invest in a vest. That was funny

6. D-drop

D-drop New Member

Lafayette
    I've had the idea of it a few times. Haha I have one but its for CQB and um *cough cough* its tan....... I need my Green vest for field. :D

7. adaa

adaa New Member

Hello!Glad to have you in this site!